Ratings Poll: Garo -VANISHING LINE-

What do you rate this series, Vanishing Line?

☆☆☆☆☆
25%
☆☆☆☆
50%
☆☆☆
25%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 8
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Ratings Poll: Garo -VANISHING LINE-

Post by DaVinci030 »

This series is not just about Sword riding a Fenrir bike with Zaruba and Garo sword, but a story about Sophie who's willing to find her brother and the hint is "El Dorado". She has character developments of this series.

Yoshimura Kiyoko helms the story writing. In anime, she wrote most of the 「Cardfight!! Vanguard G」 series.

Sword has good comrades like Luke and Gina, but more than that if they're in Russell City.

stan
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Re: Ratings Poll: Garo -VANISHING LINE-

Post by stan »

The pacing of the story wasn't great but at least the fights were sort of cool to watch. The road trip episodes could've been used to give more backstory to the main characters and villains instead of focusing on random people that never show up again. Overall, not as terrible as the previous anime. 3/5
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

It was very good. Not as good as the first anime, but better than some of the live actions.

Sword was refreshing for a Golden Knight. He didn't really have any angst, was very powerful but also kind of silly at the same time.
DarkRanger99
Infinity
Favorite series: Power Rangers
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Favorite Actor?: David De Latour
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang

Post by DarkRanger99 »

Went through a rewatch of this recently and it still holds up. My only complaint about the show was how Knight’s motivation for falling to darkness was so cliche
20 Years and Counting!!!

Return to “Garo Anime”