Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger VS Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger Promo (and Trailer!) Released

Training up a future generation of criminals
Forum rules
LupinRanger VS PatRanger Wiki Link

< KyuuRanger | LupinRanger VS PatRanger | Ryusoulger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
Gallus Faberge
7X

Re: Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger VS Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger Promo (and Trailer!) Released

Post by Gallus Faberge »

resop2 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:14 pm Since both guys worked on Zyouhger I am expecting this series to be funny with some fan service and implied yaoi. There will be some lose ends in the plot but they will be resolved in the movie.
But Zyuohger wasn't funny, and had like 5% plot in all those eps.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Re: Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger VS Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger Promo (and Trailer!) Released

Post by resop2 »

Gallus Faberge wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:53 am
resop2 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:14 pm Since both guys worked on Zyouhger I am expecting this series to be funny with some fan service and implied yaoi. There will be some lose ends in the plot but they will be resolved in the movie.
I am sorry you didn't find Zyouhger funny or well plotted. Are there any super sentai series that you did like?
Gallus Faberge
7X

Post by Gallus Faberge »

resop2 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:16 am
Gallus Faberge wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:53 am

I am sorry you didn't find Zyouhger funny or well plotted. Are there any super sentai series that you did like?
Oooh there's plenty, like Magiranger, Gokaiger, Kyoryuger, Shinkenger etc.

Of the 18 i've watched, Zyuohger is at the lowest bottom with Goseiger above it.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

Well, I agree with Goseiger. I tried watching one episode and then deleted it for being too dull. I also only lasted one episode with KyuuRanger.

I liked Gokaiger and Shinkenger. I tend to like Super Sentai more if the fandom ships a lot of the characters. Maybe that's why I liked Zyuohger?

As for plot, the original comment was a conjecture based on who was writing: one of which was Takaaki Utsumoniya (Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, Ressha Sentai ToQGer, Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger), so he's 50%?

(I also liked AkibaRanger.)
kangchan
Douza Uru Zazaado

Post by kangchan »

I think there are some misleadings here, since Utsunomiya Takaaki is not the head producer (chief producer) for this Sentai. The head producer is Sasaki Motoi from TV Asahi. He also head producer of Kyuranger, KR Build and KR Ex-aid so far. Utsunomiya still contributes to this series as one of Producer and represent for Toei, but the ideas and draw the picture for this series is Sasaki Motoi.

About Zyuohger, this is not comedy series, not serious, not outstanding, just a below average series with poor writing and poor character personality. If this series give for other experienced writers such as Kobayashi Yasuko, Takegami Junki or Arakawa Naruhisa, it will be better.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

kangchan wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:06 am The head producer is Sasaki Motoi from TV Asahi. He also head producer of Kyuranger, KR Build and KR Ex-aid so far.
/me eyes flash red

Return to “Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger VS Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger”