Lupin VS Pat music samples

Training up a future generation of criminals
Forum rules
LupinRanger VS PatRanger Wiki Link

< KyuuRanger | LupinRanger VS PatRanger | Ryusoulger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Lupin VS Pat music samples

Post by takenoko »

http://columbia.jp/lupin-vs-pat/

Press the red buttons to listen to a sample.

Not a fan of the opening so far, it's pretty discordant. The guy's song isn't much better either. The girl's song is okayish?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Lupin VS Pat music samples

Post by Catastrophe »

I'm not usually a fan of OPs. Typically the insert themes are where its at.

If they bother to make any.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I think character songs can be pretty fun. I'm not usually a fan of sentai mecha songs, since they all sound the same to me.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

The mecha songs are hit or miss. Engine Gattai Engine-Oh and Gosei Great Advent are really good, but you are correct, most of them tend to sound the same.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

I'm not entirely sure how a song like "Aura ni Kagayake Great Five" sounds the same as say, "Hyakujuu Gattai Gao King" but hey, opinions are what they are.

For the unaware, Hitomi Yoshida has done a bunch of work in the Precure franchise singing every ED song from Smile till Happiness Charge. She's also done a bunch of misc. songs and voiced Ohana/Cure Sunset giving her two more character songs to add to her list (the solo Sunset Braver and The two of us are Alo~ha!, a duet with Cure Wave's VA). For that, I'm willing to cut her some slack. Tatsuhiko Yoshida though... maybe I need the full version but he sounds so generic from those samples.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

I think what Take and I were referring to more recent stuff. Maskman and GaoRanger were 14 years apart so it isn't really a fair comparison. If you compare most of the 80s series, the songs sound kind of samey as well.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I don't watch old stuff. But a lot of the mecha songs sound, to the surprise to no one since they're anime mecha singers, like theme songs from 70s and 80s mecha anime. I'm sure there's a fan base for that, but that doesn't really appeal to me.

Return to “Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger VS Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger”