Poll: What's your opinion of Lupin VS Pat?

Training up a future generation of criminals
Forum rules

LupinRanger VS PatRanger Wiki Link

< KyuuRanger | ??? |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll runs till Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:48 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
46%
☆☆☆☆
38%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
8%
8%

Total votes: 13

midorininger
Mega
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2ndFavoriteSeries: Gaoranger
My boom: Transformers

Re: Poll: What's your opinion of Lupin VS Pat?

Post by midorininger » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:43 pm

i have to give it a 5 as its very deep. Kaito has a good reason to achieve their goals, plus their mentor wreaks of mentor betrayal. but alos they are very complicated as they cant work with the steadfast police team. the patrangers at first i didnt like, i felt they were the "korean knock off" Dekaranger, but Tsukasa is an awesome pink. Keichiro is somewhat redeemable. Sakuya, makes for great comic relieve. But Kaito shine, great costumes, semi mysterious personalities, fell into the roles, those capes, fantastic role call, Yellow suit actor is tops, Heroes who shouldnt be heroes is neat, and despite the usual Sentai were all heroes so lets work together ideal, they are breaking away from that. Kaito isnt an evil sentai team, but they should be viewed as Heroes, akinb to how Gokaiger are pirates first. but theyre still heroes. i cant wait to see where the story goes, and what the fate of the Kaito team will be once the boss Ganglar is defeated.

id personally like to see a Boukenger cross over movie, in which a Lupin collection piece is mistaken for a precious. Dekaranger or Gokaiger would be too obvious, but a Go-Busters cross over could be neat somehow.

Finally, its something thats still be worked on but it seem the patranger team has something of an opinion on the Kaito team, and havent quite settled on a final judgement of them as far as their morals go. so im curious where that is going as well.
The dancing leaves! Midorininger! i also collect transformers!
Monarch of the Sandswept Beaches! Jyuoh Tortoise!
https://www.facebook.com/ThisGeekLife
https://twitter.com/my_geeklife
This geek life on youtube!

Xivitai
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Post by Xivitai » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:25 am

I'm going with 2. Thieves are annoying and police always suffers because of them. It's kid's show what kind of message writers trying to deliver? Become thieves and mock police? Really good advice...

takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: "Are you the new monarch, or are you just a pawn of fate?" - Emerald Herald
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:32 am

Let's all become thieves! Arrr!

Return to “Sentai-Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger VS Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger”