Lupin VS Pat 08 Released!

Training up a future generation of criminals
Forum rules
LupinRanger VS PatRanger Wiki Link

< KyuuRanger | LupinRanger VS PatRanger | Ryusoulger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:02 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
25%
☆☆☆☆
63%
☆☆☆
6%
☆☆
6%
No votes

Total votes: 16
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: Lupin VS Pat 08 Released!

Post by ViRGE »

Kuchiri wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:33 pm I'm putting money down that Goody is actually Lupin and Kogure is actually a Ganglar who knew that the Don was going to retire and is doing everything in his power to amass the most collection pieces so he can become the new don.
That's an interesting theory about Goody. Probably implausible, but so far it's the only thing that makes any sense besides him being a random widget.

As for Kogure, agreed. Everything so far points to him being involved with the attacks, and given that we now know he's apparently a master of disguise... (This revelation will be what brings the Pats and Lupins together, I imagine)
takenoko wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:39 am I hope they give some characterization to the ice Ganglar who has a human form soon. Kinda seems like he'd be a waste otherwise. Thinking, maybe 40% chance that he'll be the extra ranger.
How the heck is a 6th even going to work? Both teams already have 3 members; surely Toei won't add an extra member to each? Which would mean they'd have to merge before the 6th comes on. (That or they split a 6th like Good Striker?)
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Double agent man? Or wo-man?!
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:51 am Double agent man? Or wo-man?!
I guess that would be one way to do it. Two heroes, but only one ever appears at a time. Though that would make it very obvious that something is amiss if you never see Batman and Bruce Wayne at the same time...
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I have a feeling they'll do something like Punch/Counter Punch from Transformers. It'll be the same person transforming into either Pat or Lupin.

If he's whimsical like Good Striker it'd make sense.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

takenoko wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:44 am It's because it's a trope for Japanese detective dramas. When you go on a stakeout, you have anpan and milk. They do it in DekaRanger and basically any other time people go on stake outs.
This was parodied in Gintama, in which one cop spends one month ONLY eating Anpan... He falls into complete insanity by day 30...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjyfgOlvpsE
Farr
7X
Favorite series: Blade / Deka
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim~W / Shinken
Dreamy: Umeko / Hana
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Farr »

Lunagel wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:29 pm Anpan is dirt cheap (100 yen ish), enough calories to give you a quick energy boost (250-350 depending on maker), can be found in pretty much any convenience store (which is never more than a 5-10 minute walk away in any urban or suburban area), is fairly mess-free (some crumbs but anko doesn't spurt out like jam or cream so no stains or sticky fingers) and is pretty darn tasty to boot. No utensils required, easy to put down and pick back up again.

As for the milk, Japanese people tend to see sweet bread and milk as going together like bacon and eggs.

Was an okey Episode, how they managed to fool the Pats was pretty straight forward, specially as soon as Fake-Kairi spoke.

And a bit dissapointed in the "Gauche terrifying Power"-Title.
Sure it's a great Power to scan out every Move, but they probably just blast her away when she nurses up a fellow Ganglar anyways,
I mean why has Destra two safes and she only one, would be far more intimidating if she could use both powers at once tbh.

Just wonder what Kougre's Game is, he certainly knows what's up with the Binoculars, by that point I would bet he's a Ganglar using a Precious himself.
Or that he actually is the Don of the Ganglars, trolling them because he got bored after 500 years and wants to cull out the Idiots in his Gang :lol:
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

Farr wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:31 pm And a bit dissapointed in the "Gauche terrifying Power"-Title.
Sure it's a great Power to scan out every Move, but they probably just blast her away when she nurses up a fellow Ganglar anyways,
I mean why has Destra two safes and she only one, would be far more intimidating if she could use both powers at once tbh.
I'm thinking that Kougre was terrified by it ...

Return to “Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger VS Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger”