Lupin VS Pat 10 Released!

Training up a future generation of criminals
Forum rules
LupinRanger VS PatRanger Wiki Link

< KyuuRanger | LupinRanger VS PatRanger | Ryusoulger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:36 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
36%
☆☆☆☆
64%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 14
hamn8rjr
Infinity

Re: Lupin VS Pat 10 Released!

Post by hamn8rjr »

midorininger wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:52 pm i thought maybe this weeks lupin collection piece was a nod to ohranger ole bazokka cannon batteries or perhaps to Go-Buster's Beet J Stags can of Enertron.

"They can never work together" but are getting really close seemingly.
Also ive noticed that for Lupin Kaiser, its always Umika's arm that gets switched out. i wonder why and if that will change, and if the arms can be either left or right or must always be left or right.
well, they got to eventually. especially considering that's the VS theme. they fight each other at first but then team up against the common foe. not to mention their zords will fuse eventually.
HarryFA1
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
My boom: GAIM
Quote: "This is OUR stage now!" - Kouta Kazuraba, Kamen Rider Gaim

Post by HarryFA1 »

Arigomi wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:42 pm I feel like Kairi is becoming a Gary Stu Red. He gets all the cool toys and can solo dangerous enemies on his own. His accomplishments feel unearned.
Man, I get you, but I'm just glad he isn't; A) A total idiot & B) Spouting catchphrases every minute.
SVNBob
Go Go!
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by SVNBob »

TypicalStandUser wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:44 pm So Zamigo fights like Reaper with Mei's ice abilities. I'm hoping he has more in the table aside from guns with freezing bullets. Take a page from Killer Frost, have the ability to freeze people without weaponry.
Considering that in the flashbacks we don't see him use his guns, he may have that ability too.
hamn8rjr
Infinity

Post by hamn8rjr »

SVNBob wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:29 am
TypicalStandUser wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:44 pm So Zamigo fights like Reaper with Mei's ice abilities. I'm hoping he has more in the table aside from guns with freezing bullets. Take a page from Killer Frost, have the ability to freeze people without weaponry.
Considering that in the flashbacks we don't see him use his guns, he may have that ability too.
yeah. he seems able to freeze just from touching. but just touching people to freeze them isn't very fun. he wants to make them feel like they have a chance before crushing their hope.
Masked Rider
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Shinkenyellow
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Ayumi Hamasaki
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Shadow Kick!!!

Post by Masked Rider »

Lefty blonde hair is in.