Lupin VS Pat 12 Released!

Training up a future generation of criminals
Forum rules
LupinRanger VS PatRanger Wiki Link

< KyuuRanger | LupinRanger VS PatRanger | Ryusoulger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon May 14, 2018 12:04 am

☆☆☆☆☆
36%
☆☆☆☆
21%
☆☆☆
43%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 14
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Re: Lupin VS Pat 12 Released!

Post by njb »

Catastrophe wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 4:49 am The thing is, there hasn't been anything to indicate otherwise. I guess the heroes haven't used any pieces that weren't compatible with the VS changer, but still.

For this episode it makes sense though. The Chrono changers don't work unless all 5 members are present!
What if Kairi actually used the Collection piece that was with him, when he told Keiichiro that the newspaper he threw would miss?
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

He was shown to be a basketball player. Maybe he realised Keiichiros shooting form was off.
hamn8rjr
Infinity

Post by hamn8rjr »

Catastrophe wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 5:06 am He was shown to be a basketball player. Maybe he realised Keiichiros shooting form was off.
well, tried to be a basketball player anyway. but I agree. his form was off. but I've been able to do one-handed 1080s and even one-handed 3600s. not easy and you have to have a good handle on the dizzy
ryujin
Gabu
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Zero
Dreamy: Matsuyama Mary
Favorite Actor?: Masahiro Inoue
Favorite Band: SCANDAL
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: PS4
Quote: R/B is just ORB without the O and Tiga is just Taiga without the A ... tabun :P
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by ryujin »

"Explosion is an art form", is the monster of the week a fan of Deidara of Akatsuki lol!

I'm not too big on this type of episodes where the focus shifts on a guest character, he doesn't even bring anything concrete to story, this is pretty much an episode teaching kids the values of believing in their own merit, well this is a kids show after all, but what i find laughable was the kid being hunted down trying to be killed by a monster and doesn't look that much scared of it, he even stands up to it thinking the stuff he pulled on LupinBlue would work, seriously? lol!, that's just plain weird, so kids should do that too when they're confronted by criminals right :P, the Zamigo episode just had so much oomph that i find this one a bit of a letdown.

Return to “Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger VS Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger”