Lupin VS Pat 15 Released!

Training up a future generation of criminals
Forum rules
LupinRanger VS PatRanger Wiki Link

< KyuuRanger | LupinRanger VS PatRanger | Ryusoulger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:56 am

☆☆☆☆☆
50%
☆☆☆☆
44%
☆☆☆
6%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 16
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: Lupin VS Pat 15 Released!

Post by hiro9796 »

midorininger wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:58 pm I see in the wiki that the Lupin Piece is Mega Yellows weapon ... and while im happy Chisato is getting the nod ... wasnt there another similar weapon used by Zyuranger to upgrade their side arms? the thunder slingers i think it was called?
Ranger Slinger
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

midorininger wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:58 pm I see in the wiki that the Lupin Piece is Mega Yellows weapon ... and while im happy Chisato is getting the nod ... wasnt there another similar weapon used by Zyuranger to upgrade their side arms? the thunder slingers i think it was called?
Yeah, the Thunder Slinger was a thing.

But it looks pretty different from the collection piece in the show, so I doubt that's meant to be it.
AdamFTF
There are five lights!
There are five lights!

Post by AdamFTF »

It's nice to get some good Patranger episodes considering they were treated mostly like comic relief earlier in the series. I'm noticing that the real hinge of the conflict and difference between our two groups of heroes is motivation. The Patrangers are motivated by altruism and a sense of duty while the Lupinrangers are motivated by their own loss and pain. Though it is understandable, the Lupinrangers' motivation is technically more selfish. I guess that works, seeing as communicating the idea that the heroes of a monster of the week transforming hero tokusatsu show with giant robots are gentleman burglars might be difficult otherwise.
ice_leaf
There are five lights!
There are five lights!

Post by ice_leaf »

I’m late and not sure if this is the right place, but there’s a mistake in here. The font used when Lupin Red gets poisoned is still on the Monster’s instead of switching to the regular unmorphed font. (at about 13:34)

Otherwise, it was an enjoyable episode! It felt very Lupin-heavy recently, so this and ep. 14 was totally refreshing!

Return to “Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger VS Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger”