Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger + Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger The Ultimate Weird Combination released

Training up a future generation of criminals
Forum rules
LupinRanger VS PatRanger Wiki Link

< KyuuRanger | LupinRanger VS PatRanger | Ryusoulger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:02 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
43%
☆☆☆☆
57%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 7
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger + Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger The Ultimate Weird Combination released

Post by takenoko »

Wiki

Pretty entertaining for a spin off. Some of the best Lupin/Pat shenanigan interactions yet. Surprised that they went to such an effort on the spin offs, that's what we want to see, Toei!

Was kind of expecting Kairi and Kei to use their magnetism to hold Magda down while Noel steals the item from him, but I guess Kei wouldn't help with that.

Now does anyone else want to play Twister with me?
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Re: Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger + Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger The Ultimate Weird Combination released

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Weird but it's cool. Nice little prequel to the movie.

I'd like to ask: how much was the videopass?

Trying to figure out the Collection Piece on this one.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger + Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger The Ultimate Weird Combination released

Post by Lunagel »

562 yen a month, but fortunately they offer a free trial.

I really enjoyed this one, it was nice to see the two teams working semi-together. The toilet humor was a bit much, but it is for kids so I'll let it slide.
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Figured it out! The Collection Piece of this Special is the Kiba Blade from Gingaman!! Since the piece's color is pink, it's a reference to Saya/GingaPink and whenever the piece's power is activated, the petals are based off Saya's signature spell, the Hanabira No Tsume!!
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
CheetahLynx
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Engine Sentai Go-Onger

Post by CheetahLynx »

No poll?
CheetahLynx
I was gonna list all the series I've watched but there's a 255 character limit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh well.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Poll added!
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

I am happy any time a Yellow gets to go "beda".
Para-Dx
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Drive
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Actor?: Haruka Fukuhara
Favorite Band: Rider Chips
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by Para-Dx »

Hello there, it's good series come with a good subs but can I ask? Where can I get the raw for this kind of special episode? Pardon me if I'm rude in asking this kind of question. :D
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

This was recorded off the au videopass streaming service. We don't provide raws so you'll have to record it off there if you want it.
Para-Dx
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by Para-Dx »

I see... but can you give the link/send message to me for the streaming video. Gladly if you can help with that. :)
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Post by DaVinci030 »

Para-Dx wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:03 am I see... but can you give the link/send message to me for the streaming video. Gladly if you can help with that. :)
You must be in Japan and must have a subscription to Tokusatsu Fanclub and AU Videopass in order to play the streaming video nationwide.

takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

If you wait till next February, they're releasing it on BLu-ray.
scot64
Gao

Post by scot64 »

Takeoko, I agree there were some of the best Lupin/Pat shenanigan interactions so far... In part 2 at 00:28 when Umika said to Sakuya "hey where are you touching" and Sakuya replies "Sorry, Sorry It's just my gun" then Kari looses it.... I could not stop laughing
Also In part 2 at 06:26 when Tooma says to Sakuya "I'll kill you" (need to add that in any rev) Sakuya says "eh" Tooma says "If you do it here, I'll kill you" hahaha

Great shorts for good laughs
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Well that was enjoyable enough. A little drawn out at times - and Kei was running with the idiot ball at full speed - but still a fun watch.
Para-Dx
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by Para-Dx »

DaVinci030 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:38 am
Para-Dx wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:03 am I see... but can you give the link/send message to me for the streaming video. Gladly if you can help with that. :)
You must be in Japan and must have a subscription to Tokusatsu Fanclub and AU Videopass in order to play the streaming video nationwide.
thank you for explaining, so there is no other way than other waiting until February for the blu-ray :(

Return to “Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger VS Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger”