Lupin VS Pat 44 Released!

Training up a future generation of criminals
Forum rules
LupinRanger VS PatRanger Wiki Link

< KyuuRanger | LupinRanger VS PatRanger | Ryusoulger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:24 am

☆☆☆☆☆
53%
☆☆☆☆
40%
☆☆☆
7%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 15
dryedmangoez
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Lupin VS Pat 44 Released!

Post by dryedmangoez »

Definitely happy for a Pat win. The focus on the Pats and Noel's relationship with them made this all work I think. Otherwise the big reveal about the Lupin people being some kind of Ganma-redux was not that exciting.

I keep forgetting to watch Another Nigou, but Satoru's death and the shock the Pats had about it still resonated. I think they did a good job these last two episodes establishing that Keiichiro, Tsukasa and Satoru were a tight trio and a great team even if you didn't see Another Nigou.

I would also like to believe Keiichiro's using that record/song to let Mina (that girl he likes and who likes him) know that he was interested in her, but couldn't be in a relationship at that moment comes from what he learned from Satoru with the music stuff.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

TorchWood wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:25 pm
erikhol wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:14 am Don't know if it matters, or if there should be a second version, but there was a type at 13:46 "itheir" instead of their.
I can confirm this on the HD version.

Luna's translator and project head for LVSP so it's up to her if she wants to encode a v2 for it.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

It's a really minor typo and it doesn't obscure meaning, I think it's okay to leave it.

Return to “Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger VS Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger”