Princess Jellyfish 04 released

Post by takenoko »

< Prev Ep
Wiki Article
Next Ep>

Alt title - The Slap

Last week's ratings 4.8 (5 votes)
Please go back and vote for last week's episode so I can update this

After last week's amazing ending, we sort of get into Mayaya and Banba's bad feelings substory. I always felt like that was too bad, since you can kind of see how they might feel some resentment toward Kuranosuke.

Fun moments of the episode:
-Chieko returning from confronting Kuranosuke and bursting in tears, while citing Rose of Versailles
-Finally, Shuu gives Inari her well-earned slap and then even gives a heartfelt but cold apology afterwards. Shuu's the best.
-Awww, Tsukimi ran all the way to see Shuu and he wasn't there because of Inari's deception.
-Beverly performing for that music video.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Princess Jellyfish 04 released

Post by Lunagel »

Hanamori's gotta be my favorite. "Oh well she's dead let's run for it." I honestly had to pause and laugh for a bit.

The dresses were a tad boring I thought. All of them basically the same length and all pastel, only jellyfish things about them are the tendrils.

But other than that, I'm glad we picked up this series, the cast is stellar and story well done. Nice breath of fresh air.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Princess Jellyfish 04 released

Post by takenoko »

Lunagel wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:55 am Hanamori's gotta be my favorite. "Oh well she's dead let's run for it." I honestly had to pause and laugh for a bit.

The dresses were a tad boring I thought. All of them basically the same length and all pastel, only jellyfish things about them are the tendrils.

But other than that, I'm glad we picked up this series, the cast is stellar and story well done. Nice breath of fresh air.
It's great seeing Kaname Jun as an older man who's still looking pretty good. In the manga, Hanamori was closer to Shuu's age, since Shuu was the older brother. But it still works fine.

The thing with those dresses is that they were just dresses that they accessorized, they weren't made from scratch like the first one. That's why one of the Ama~s slightly protested when Kuranosuke announced they were going to form a brand based on the 11 dresses. Again, it's clearer in the manga.

Another difference is that instead of 10 girls in a music video, the manga had a play called the 25 Ophelia's. Because they were so rushed to make the dresses, some of them ended up being cheap and falling apart, which didn't happen here.

As for the cast, you may know Seto Koji (Kiva), Kaname Jun (G3), and Uchida Rio (Kiriko from Drive), but did you recognize Kinami Haruka? If you've been following our group for a while, she's made a couple guest appearances in akihabara@deep and Sexy Voice and Robo http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kinami_Haruka SHe's also been in Nanase, Telepathy Girls' Ballad, and the movies 20th Century Boys and Hentai Kamen.

Return to “Princess Jellyfish”