Type: ISFJ Protector

Princess Jellyfish 09 released

Post by takenoko »

< Prev Ep
Wiki Article
Next Ep>

Alt title - NEETs stole my jorb

Last week's ratings: 4.6 / 5 (5 votes)

A lot of fun moments in this episode. It's great seeing the moment when the cast comes together and they're all striving for the same goal. I don't know what's going on with Inari, but her and Sasaki are hilarious.

Gotta love Hanamori and Banba goofing off in the car. Banba lifting up her hair to gain power is so anime.

That moment when your dad discovers that you've been secretly been in contact with his former mistress.

It's nice to see that the Ama~s grow as characters. They may lose their home, but at least they have each other. It feels like the story could have ended here, and it would have been okay still.

I really hope Kuranosuke doesn't end up with Tsukimi though.
Urukazuto
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Amazon
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Quote: Whatever

Re: Princess Jellyfish 09 released

Post by Urukazuto »

A Great Episode, Enjoying it so far.

like takenoko said, it's great to see the Ama~s resident grow.

and same as always, hanamori acting is the Best, I'd like to have a driver like him :D

as for villain, Because we can see Inari form start to finish, I personally think villain like her is best villain for this drama.

For Kai and Hwayoung, i'd like to see more of them to see more of their true nature / characters.

Just out of curiosity, is Mejiro Sensei will finally out from his / her room in final episode? I'd like too see Mejiro Sensei in person who give guidance to others ama~s.

It's a shame that this drama going to end next week, The drama itself is good, but i'd like to see a little more of episode to make the story more compelling.
futuresphere
Favorite series: Aoi Honoo

Post by futuresphere »

Still enjoying this one a great deal even if I got behind enough to miss voting in the ep7 & 8 threads.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault

Post by takenoko »

Maybe I should have left the polls up a bit longer, since this show takes longer to release and there's a smaller viewer base for us than our other shows...

Edit: I made it so the polls for episodes 5 and up are open again, if people want to vote. It looks like I set the poll for episode 1 to be 30 days, then promptly forgot lol.
futuresphere
Favorite series: Aoi Honoo

Post by futuresphere »

takenoko wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:24 am there's a smaller viewer base for us than our other shows...
Im so far behind on KR and Sentai, they just get DLed and stored at this point, but thank you very much for doing these smaller type projects too.

aside: realized it's my 10th year on the forum (rarely feel the need to post) and i've been getting toku from TV-Nihon since the Dekaranger/Magiranger days. You guys are great.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault

Post by takenoko »

Always good to meet a long time viewer, lol. We hope your stay has been pleasant!

Return to “Princess Jellyfish”