KR Zi-O 03 released

It's pronounced Ji Oh. AKA Kamen Rider Double Decade
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zi-O Wiki Link

< Build | Zi-O | Zero-One >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:36 am

☆☆☆☆☆
15%
☆☆☆☆
5%
☆☆☆
25%
☆☆
30%
25%

Total votes: 20
Greenstalker
Mega

Re: KR Zi-O 03 released

Post by Greenstalker »

I am amazed about noone said anything about kinda reversed Konami Code in the episode and for some reason it seemed to have a really important cameo effect to be honest.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

I mean at this point the Konami code is the most basic gamer joke you can possibly put in a series, I would've been more impressed if it was the Hadoken combo
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

... sorry I think I missed something. Geiz's reasoning that Zi-o shouldn't get involved is cause his EXISTING steals Rider Powers? Doesn't that, fly right in the face of literally what happened and literally what the 'don't think too part' half episode said bout how this whole thing works? Didn't Build lose his powers cause of his fighting with Another Build existing in the same timeline, breaking apart Another Build's ability to exist in that timeline and leaving the power in the time paradox watch things?

Never mind the question of where Geiz even gets his main rider watch thingys for Ghost and Drive come from if not from taking it from Ghost and Drive. These things seem to work on the same concept as the Ranger Keys, in that they can only exist when the Rider's power is pulled out of the Rider to start it, seeming to erase the people as riders from their timeline. So didn't Geiz already do to two Riders what he is saying Zi-o must not do less he becomes Oma which he came back to the arbitrary only time in Souga's timeline where he can stop him by killing him but decides to not kill him. *kicked by a horse*

All that said I do find it funny that Hiiro's groupies has evolved from two girls who a whole crowd. Though, again this is a tad weird, with Build when Another was made the present version of the old Riders were no longer Riders or had any idea about their old selves, but now Emu and Hiiro seem to fully remember they were main character and Rival despite Another Ex-aid existing, which would have removed his power from the timeline wouldn't it ha-*kicked again*
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I have a feeling this series will result in getting kicked many times.

Oh man, I just remembered Hiiro's groupie nurses. Awful from beginning to end, but especially awful in the spinoff starring Brave.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

If I were a brilliant surgeon, I hope I would also have a dozen people following me, desperate for my attention.
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Kurokage X »

man that would be the life
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

Lunagel wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:35 pm I mean at this point the Konami code is the most basic gamer joke you can possibly put in a series, I would've been more impressed if it was the Hadoken combo
The thing is the konami code in the episode was reverse or rather each input was reversed.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zi-O”