KR Zi-O 10 released

It's pronounced Ji Oh. AKA Kamen Rider Double Decade
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zi-O Wiki Link

< Build | Zi-O | Zero-One >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:49 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
7%
☆☆☆☆
47%
☆☆☆
27%
☆☆
13%
7%

Total votes: 15
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: KR Zi-O 10 released

Post by Lunagel »

ViRGE wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:14 am
Oh, and why was SHT on break last week, anyhow? Was it golf again?
Relay-race marathon, close enough
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Lunagel wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:08 am
ViRGE wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:14 am
Oh, and why was SHT on break last week, anyhow? Was it golf again?
Huh. I would not have expected that. Relay races aren't normally televised over here. (I guess Japan needs some practice for running from all of those kaiju attacks?)

Thanks Luna!
BreadToku
Gabu

Post by BreadToku »

I guess I knew the theme of 'reaching out', I just didn't call the exact phrased being used often. If it was, then it was definitely a more subtle use of recurring words than just reciting it before every finisher or the like, so good on OOO.

Also at the end of the episode, you could brush off that oddity of Eiji amd Hina by saying it will take a bit for timeline changes to kick in. Or that they still happen to meet and have the exact same jobs without King Dan around. Yeah, it's a bit of a stretch, I know.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger

Post by Lunagel »

ViRGE wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:23 am
Lunagel wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:08 am

Huh. I would not have expected that. Relay races aren't normally televised over here. (I guess Japan needs some practice for running from all of those kaiju attacks?)

Thanks Luna!
It's one of those things that is surprisingly popular. It's actually kinda cool, it's a 45 km race all done by college dudes that look like they're more bone than muscle. A lot of them basically drag themselves across the finish line.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Lunagel wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:43 am
ViRGE wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:23 am Huh. I would not have expected that. Relay races aren't normally televised over here. (I guess Japan needs some practice for running from all of those kaiju attacks?)

Thanks Luna!
It's one of those things that is surprisingly popular. It's actually kinda cool, it's a 45 km race all done by college dudes that look like they're more bone than muscle. A lot of them basically drag themselves across the finish line.
There's an anime this season called Run with the Wind that involves a rag tag group of individuals trying to qualify for the Hakone Ekiden which is a famous relay race that occurs on Janurary 2-3 every year.
Strykor
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Wizard
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkengers
Favorite Band: The Beatles
Alignment: Neutral
Quote: Ever have one of those flashbacks...

Post by Strykor »

Not bad. Liked the timedroid and that was one of the better armors I've see on here so far. Downside... Dan, while he is funny, just is not one of my favorites.

So, up next is Just Dance 2014 Fruit Basket Remix... which sounded so much better in my head.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

BreadToku wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:08 am I guess I knew the theme of 'reaching out', I just didn't call the exact phrased being used often. If it was, then it was definitely a more subtle use of recurring words than just reciting it before every finisher or the like, so good on OOO.

Also at the end of the episode, you could brush off that oddity of Eiji amd Hina by saying it will take a bit for timeline changes to kick in. Or that they still happen to meet and have the exact same jobs without King Dan around. Yeah, it's a bit of a stretch, I know.
The reaching out thing was literally a two or three times an arc catchphrase. With the first few times he said he we had to see a girl die.

It was literally a theme of OOOs... Characters reaching out to something. It was used to symbolize greed. Eiji's greed was needing to save as many as he could. So on and so forth.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zi-O”