KR Zi-O 14 released

It's pronounced Ji Oh. AKA Kamen Rider Double Decade
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zi-O Wiki Link

< Build | Zi-O | Zero-One >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:43 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
53%
☆☆☆☆
29%
☆☆☆
12%
☆☆
6%
No votes

Total votes: 17
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: KR Zi-O 14 released

Post by Catastrophe »

So the new form is garbage. It's literally a kitbash of base Zi-O, Decade and whatever rider form he is using at the time. I get the theme they were going for but the helmet looks stupid.

Also, they can't decide what forms it should use. Like for Build it uses Sparking, but for Ghost it uses Greatful, which are totally different in power scales.

Finally, it was a bit of an anti-climatic introduction. There wasn't any real tension and the bad guy wasn't impactful.

At least it looks like Decade is sticking around for a little while longer.
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

for the love of god of course Ghosts can travel time, Didn't you ever watch the pbs show GHOSTWRITER in it's entirety?? that was established way back in the day

https://www.youtube.com/user/IBeGhostwriter
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Aeikozz wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:30 pm for the love of god of course Ghosts can travel time, Didn't you ever watch the pbs show GHOSTWRITER in it's entirety?? that was established way back in the day

https://www.youtube.com/user/IBeGhostwriter

Holy shit that's on YouTube now?! Awesome, thanks!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Neeeeeeerd!

That said, I remember watching a bunch of Ghostwriter. Did he ever figure out if he was murderd or what?
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

Yeah he did. like it was a real mind fuck too. Apparently it happend back in like 1820 and that's why he was in the 1990's he was trying to see about the old newspapers to find out what had happen. so Ghosts can travel through time apparently. of course there's a crap more to the story but spoilers..
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

Great episode. Tsukasa exposing Woz and then interrupting the Iwae was just great! they really missed an opportunity to have Narutaki and Woz together in this arc but at least we got the "Onore Dikeido!" in the 14.5 additional segment. This was probably one of the best additional contents so far and they explained why Decade was pink... eh Magenta and how other riders are now pink thanks to Decade. Ghost may be one of the worst shows from but those designs and costumes were really original.
Final Vent!
Dante ShadowRoadz
7X

Post by Dante ShadowRoadz »

Gods help me, its actually managing to be good for more than a minute or two at a time, what the hell is happening!?

Geiz is easily the weakest part of this one, he's basically just a courier for the Decade Watch and there isn't any reason for him to just hand it over to Sougo like that. The Decade Armor is technically the closest match to Decade's own suit we've seen yet, except for that terrible smart phone face plate. I get that was the gimmick for Decade Complete, but there was no reason to make it that gaudy and overly huge. And who the heck decided what forms were "Final" for using the other Watches, Grateful and Sparkling were both barely mid-tier upgrades at best, hardly anything worthy of being called Final. I get that having him use Infinity and Genius would have been way too overpowered, but if thats the case why even have them be "Final" forms at all, just have them be able to use the normal Armor powers along with Decade's in that case.

And yes this definitely more worthy of being Decade Season 2 at this point, every second he's on screen he dominates the mood and all his gestures and technique make all the other characters seem sloppy and forced by comparison. Especially in the fights, Geiz is hurling himself around while Tsukasa is just meandering along with the most minimal and potent control of movement to counter or work around every hit. I am actually happier with the new Decadriver the longer I see it (though the buckles on either side being all black seem off still, the colors of the original would have worked way better for the magenta core) and that they actually managed to match the sound bytes for his new Ghost form shocked the hell out of me for them putting in the effort.

They really need to just give Decade another follow up movie.
darkmage02
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ryuki
Dreamy: Miu from Fourze
Favorite Band: The GazettE
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: DIGIMON!
Quote: I devour your dreams as I watch you despair.

Post by darkmage02 »

Dante ShadowRoadz wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:22 am They really need to just give Decade another follow up movie.
Hear, hear!
Complete. Start Up. 3. 2. 1. Time Out. Reformation.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zi-O”