KR Zi-O 16 released

It's pronounced Ji Oh. AKA Kamen Rider Double Decade
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zi-O Wiki Link

< Build | Zi-O | Zero-One >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:23 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
28%
☆☆☆☆
44%
☆☆☆
22%
☆☆
No votes
6%

Total votes: 18
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Re: KR Zi-O 16 released

Post by resop2 »

Dante ShadowRoadz wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:37 am Shame that even Decade isn't immune to the budget-snipping and corner-cutting of this series (who though making Wizard Fire Form use water magic was a good idea?) and I get the feeling they're gonna drag him back into the background for awhile cause Toei is Toei.
I think that Decade will be busy for at least a little while with the Ginga stage show.
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

Zi-O has been rather lackluster for me, at least until Tsukasa showed up. I feel they were kinda going for a "The Man who will rule over everything" type deal with Sougo. Only problem with that is that Tendou was MUCH more interesting. That being said, these last few episodes have given him actual motivation for why he wants to be king.........something that REALLY should have been done at the beginning.

Geiz is.......boring as sin. His personality from the first episode and his personality from this one is more or less the same. Hopefully Sougo getting a personality upgrade will rub off on Geiz.

Despite all that, I am looking forward to the next episode and hope the increase in quality continues. There is a LOT of potential here. Plus, it is nice to see Decade being used well as opposed to his own show.
Xivitai
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com

Post by Xivitai »

resop2 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:04 pm I think that Decade will be busy for at least a little while with the Ginga stage show.
Thank TV Tokyo for small mercies.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zi-O”