KR Zi-O 28 released

It's pronounced Ji Oh. AKA Kamen Rider Double Decade
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zi-O Wiki Link

< Build | Zi-O | Zero-One >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:48 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
56%
☆☆☆☆
33%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
No votes
11%

Total votes: 18
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: KR Zi-O 28 released

Post by ViRGE »

This whole arc has been good. It's a prime example of why it's so important for the show to focus on and develop its characters. It may be an action show, but the show cannot be carried by action alone.

Speaking of action, the fight versus the Another Riders was interesting. I get the distinct impression that it may have been intended as a send-off for armored rider forms, as they really went out of their way to break out a bunch of them.
Gottis wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:36 am Great episode! But am I the only one disturbed by White Woz beating the crap out of our littlest Time Jacker? >.>
Aye, the show isn't pulling any punches there. Another Woz pretty much kicked a puppy, in case anyone was still wondering whether he was good or evil.:o
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

ViRGE wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:26 am This whole arc has been good. It's a prime example of why it's so important for the show to focus on and develop its characters. It may be an action show, but the show cannot be carried by action alone.

Speaking of action, the fight versus the Another Riders was interesting. I get the distinct impression that it may have been intended as a send-off for armored rider forms, as they really went out of their way to break out a bunch of them.
It's possible. I mean with the mid season upgrades there's no NEED for them. Though given we're still seeing legacy riders, I imagine maybe Geiz will get the armored forms so he's not in Revive form so much. At least until he gets used to it.
Aye, the show isn't pulling any punches there. Another Woz pretty much kicked a puppy, in case anyone was still wondering whether he was good or evil.:o
They don't have to hold back anymore or give him the illusion of being a good guy anymore so yeah. He's not hiding that he's a dick now.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

The whatever Schwartz is planning plot was more enticing than what actually happened in this episode to be honest.
WannaFantaMan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Legends of Tomorrow
2nd Favorite Series: Boku no Hero Academia
Dreamy: I have too many to list xD
Favorite Actor?: Kevin Conroy
Favorite Band: Hanson
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Fallout 4 and Elden Ring
Quote: AH, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! My mortal enemy!
Type: ESFJ Provider

Post by WannaFantaMan »

satoman wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:01 pm Now they need to
Spoiler
bring Narutaki as a contract holder, and become Another Decade.
YES PLEASE!!! If they did indeed do it, it would have to be pretty soon since DIEND IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!! Looks like Kaito also has a new DiEndriver to go along with Tsukasa's Neo Decade Driver. Gonna be interesting to see what new stuff he does with it :D
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

I've been thinking for awhile that White Woz wasn't actually from the Revive timeline, or at least not the way he was saying, and this episode pretty much confirms that he's been lying. It's looking like he's trying to eliminate both Geiz and Zi-O, and he's in bed with Schwartz who seems to be responsible for this whole thing in the first place. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out, because it's clear Schwartz has misled the other timejackers to his true end; it occurred to me some weeks back that all the timejackers have managed to accomplish with the Another Riders was making Zi-O more and more powerful, which seemed pretty contrary to their stated goal of replacing him with their own king. But I'm thinking, now, maybe Schwartz is purposely strengthening Zi-O in order to steal all his Rider powers and install himself as the King of Time.

Also, Sougo has inherent time powers! That's really interesting. I bet that's going to play a part in something down the road. (Or they'll just forget about it like happens in these shows from time to time.)
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Sougo's a mutant, kill him!
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Oh, for sure, Sougo is the Rider most deserving of a brutal, remorseless death. With his stupid billowy shirts and pants rolled up to reveal his dumb socks.

Also, he's a hideous abberation against nature. I hope Inquisitor Decade brings justice upon this foul perversion of Man, through fire and faith.
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

ok it finally happened the "lets be friends" feelings. Geiz trying to keep Sougo in the light side in order to prevent the tragic future. White Woz working with Schwarz all this time and also Schwarz himself created Oma Zio but now wants to change the future that he created?

I really hope they explain why schwartz have this power in the first place and this time travel power seems to rival the from traveling around worlds like Decade did in the past. Lets remember that was all a tool created by Dai Shocka.
Final Vent!
Keyden
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Favorite series: Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
My boom: Gunpla
Quote: "To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour."
-William Blake

Post by Keyden »

While I loved how Geiz and Zi-o spammed time brusts to get fight the another riders and the ending for another Zi-o I feel super irked by how the climax for Zi-o vs Geiz got so gimped. Also, why did Geiz just laugh it off? He thought that Tsukuyomi was dead and had the conviction to shorten his life even to used Geiz Revive, and now just seeing her appear out of the blue he just laughs it off? That would have made for a great ending but I guess they gotta fill the season episode quota.
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

So, no one is considering that the unbroken Another Zi-O Watch could be used by Schwartz to steal Zi-O's powers, or that it remains to fuse with Zi-O II, thus becoming Zi-O III?
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force

Return to “Kamen Rider Zi-O”