Rider Time Ryuki 01 released

It's pronounced Ji Oh. AKA Kamen Rider Double Decade
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zi-O Wiki Link

< Build | Zi-O | Zero-One >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: Rider Time Ryuki 01 released

Post by ViRGE »

As someone who hasn't seen the original Ryuki, I can't really connect to this mini-series. But even with that, it was okay. The action was at least well done.
takenoko wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:06 am Image

Takaiwa Seiji! I didn't even recognize him, I thought it was the actor for Abyss.
That's the famous Takaiwa Seiji?! Man, he looks so old.:(
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Ah interesting, I was wondering how the self contained aspects of this mini series were for people who didn't see the original.

http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Takaiwa_Seiji#Gallery
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

It wouldn't make a lot of sense. You can't separate the new riders from the old ones and I feel it makes certain aspects lost on people.

Virge, you should definitely check it out when you have time. It may come across as a little odd as it is so different from most of the other Heisei series, but it has great characters and comes together at the end really well.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zi-O”