Rider Time Shinobi 01 released

It's pronounced Ji Oh. AKA Kamen Rider Double Decade
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zi-O Wiki Link

< Build | Zi-O | Zero-One >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
hamn8rjr
Infinity

Re: Rider Time Shinobi 01 released

Post by hamn8rjr »

BreadToku wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:41 am
Boukensilver06 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:18 am Is it just me, or does Shinobi and Hattari's helmets look like a repainted Ride-Player helmet from Ex-Aid under their symbols?
Forgot to say something to this, but it was already known that all the future riders use bits of existing rider suits, Shinobi being a Ride-Player head on Ghost's body and Quiz being the reverse for example. Hattari on the other hand, is clearly Dark Drive painted orange. Personally I think it's a good look.
and there's also the fact that the base of all their Drivers is the Ziku Driver. but I laughed when he lost to a gold cowboy ninja. that's gotta be embarrassing to lose to your former role.
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

I disagree with most of you guys. Shinobi have a cool design and its a cool theme but this was just rushed and badly develop. It was pretty good even after all this and the opening song is cool.

4/5 I just want bandai to make the SH figuarts of Kamen Rider Shinobi.
Final Vent!
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

For as silly as the premise is intentionally trying to be, I'm surprised by just how much I enjoyed this episode. It obviously doesn't take itself too seriously, but it also isn't purely a comedy. It has a bit of drama, a bit of intrigue, and a bit of action all packed into 16 minutes. And the characters are fun as well. So I'm looking forward to the remaining episodes of this.

Also, the actress playing Iroha has remarkably "happy" eyes...

Return to “Kamen Rider Zi-O”