KR Heisei Generations FOREVER released

It's pronounced Ji Oh. AKA Kamen Rider Double Decade
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zi-O Wiki Link

< Build | Zi-O | Zero-One >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
Pemburu Fangire
There are four lights!
There are four lights!
Quote: "For God to be good, evil is an absolute necessity in this world."

Re: KR Heisei Generations FOREVER released

Post by Pemburu Fangire »

Now I'm happy with it. Noticed something which probably doesn't need to fix. Build's Vortec Finish at the end is missing the "yay".
Ridebeat
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ghost
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito
Dreamy: Shijima Kiriko
Favorite Actor?: Sano Gaku
Favorite Band: DA PUMP
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Video Game
Quote: The law of victory has been set
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Ridebeat »

takenoko wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 11:35 pm Okay, I think I made all the changes. Any other things I need to fix, since there probably won't be a v4 lol.
Hey, i'm the new guy here. By the way great work on fixing the movie with the new version. But i think there is another small mistake at 1:14:18 because the one who said "Here's our chance!" was Misora, not Grease and the color of those words are yellow (because yellow is Grease's line) instead of black. Can you fixed it ???
erikhol
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by erikhol »

Was there suppose to be "Fourze Yay" and the words "lets go" at 3:35 ????

seems like a version 4 is regrettably needed. There doesn't seem to be any diologue in the scene just before the kid gets caught in the cyclone
Pemburu Fangire
There are four lights!
There are four lights!
Quote: "For God to be good, evil is an absolute necessity in this world."

Post by Pemburu Fangire »

erikhol wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:12 pm Was there suppose to be "Fourze Yay" and the words "lets go" at 3:35 ????

seems like a version 4 is regrettably needed. There doesn't seem to be any diologue in the scene just before the kid gets caught in the cyclone
Can confirm this. The Fourze's lyrics got into 3:35 of the movie.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

At this rate I feel like Takenoko is going to have to keep re-releasing this movie FOREVER. :lol:

(It's okay though, man. Thanks for the painstaking work)
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Ridebeat wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:30 am ey, i'm the new guy here. By the way great work on fixing the movie with the new version. But i think there is another small mistake at 1:14:18 because the one who said "Here's our chance!" was Misora, not Grease and the color of those words are yellow (because yellow is Grease's line) instead of black. Can you fixed it ???
Doesn't sound very feminine though, I think the closest voice it resembles is Grease's

>Was there suppose to be "Fourze Yay" and the words "lets go" at 3:35 ????

Whoops. Looks like I copied over the lines from the music video and forgot to shift them

>Noticed something which probably doesn't need to fix. Build's Vortec Finish at the end is missing the "yay".

Might as well add that since I'm fixing the other stuff lol. Coming out soon, v4 Super Deluxe Perfect version
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

You'll have to forgive me if I don't immediately rush to download V4. I think I'll wait for V5, thanks.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
Sonicguy001
Go Go!
Quote: I'm a Kamen Rider

Post by Sonicguy001 »

HowlingSnail wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:02 pm You'll have to forgive me if I don't immediately rush to download V4. I think I'll wait for V5, thanks.
I'm still waiting for the 720p to be updated. guess I'm gonna have to wait a little longer then (which is fine by me)
Ridebeat
Adventure

Post by Ridebeat »

takenoko wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:31 pm
Ridebeat wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:30 am ey, i'm the new guy here. By the way great work on fixing the movie with the new version. But i think there is another small mistake at 1:14:18 because the one who said "Here's our chance!" was Misora, not Grease and the color of those words are yellow (because yellow is Grease's line) instead of black. Can you fixed it ???
Doesn't sound very feminine though, I think the closest voice it resembles is Grease's

>Was there suppose to be "Fourze Yay" and the words "lets go" at 3:35 ????

Whoops. Looks like I copied over the lines from the music video and forgot to shift them

>Noticed something which probably doesn't need to fix. Build's Vortec Finish at the end is missing the "yay".

Might as well add that since I'm fixing the other stuff lol. Coming out soon, v4 Super Deluxe Perfect version

No, that voice was Misora's and I can comfirm it because when I watch the movie, I'm using a headhone and not the computer speaker. When I heard the voice, it was Misora, not Grease. Believe me, I know all of the characters' voice when I heard them. Please, I'm begging you. :(
Sonicguy001
Go Go!

Post by Sonicguy001 »

so since we're talking about the movie, I have to ask THE stupid question: who was Den-O in the final battle? Ryotaro or Momotaros?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

HowlingSnail wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:02 pm You'll have to forgive me if I don't immediately rush to download V4. I think I'll wait for V5, thanks.
LOL, fair.

>No, that voice was Misora's and I can comfirm it because when I watch the movie, I'm using a headhone and not the computer speaker. When I heard the voice, it was Misora, not Grease. Believe me, I know all of the characters' voice when I heard them. Please, I'm begging you. :(

I talked it over with Xiiliea and she convinced me that it is Misora. I had to listen to it a few more times

>so since we're talking about the movie, I have to ask THE stupid question: who was Den-O in the final battle? Ryotaro or Momotaros?

Even though Ryoutarou showed up, I feel like nowadays Den-O is just the Imagins.
Ridebeat
Adventure

Post by Ridebeat »

Hey, it's me, again. This is the last mistakes that I found in the movie, promise! At 1:27:49, When Gaim, Ghost & Ex-Aid arrived with their motorcycles, the one who said "You guys" to them was Build, not Zi-O. It's because I get a weird feeling that if Zi-O was the one said "You guys", then why did he said "Guys" again when Ghost said "Sorry to keep you waiting". So I think it is Build who said the word "You guys" to them first. Can you please fix that dialog styles to match with Build/Sento. I'm really appreciate that. Thank You Very Much :D

Oh, and at 45:21, Woz said "Kamen Riders on TV? You must have been dreaming." part is a bit wrong in the meaning. In japanese, he said "kamen raidaa ga terebi no naka no esoragoto". "Esoragoto" means fabrications or pipe dreams. So, instead he should have said "Kamen Riders was just a fabrications on TV". "So one of the viewers had a fantasy that Riders really existed..." . There, I think, that's done. Once again, thank you very much for listening. If you think my english is bad, feel free to fix it. See you guys later
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Whoa, good thing I didn't release yet. Anyway, if any of you ever want to join our QC team, lemme know. We could always use more people

FOr the latter comment, I'll use "Kamen Rider was a TV show?

Thanks!
Sonicguy001
Go Go!

Post by Sonicguy001 »

welp. V4 is out. here's hoping that this release is the final one needed, and the 720p can finally get a V2 release
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

Isn't the first time you guys make a V4?

Return to “Kamen Rider Zi-O”