KR Zi-O 44 released

It's pronounced Ji Oh. AKA Kamen Rider Double Decade
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zi-O Wiki Link

< Build | Zi-O | Zero-One >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:09 am

☆☆☆☆☆
8%
☆☆☆☆
58%
☆☆☆
21%
☆☆
No votes
13%

Total votes: 24
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Re: KR Zi-O 44 released

Post by resop2 »

Would a good ending to this series be Doctor Who showing up and using the sonic screwdriver to disassemble all of the watches and rider belts?
Ridebeat
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ghost
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito
Dreamy: Shijima Kiriko
Favorite Actor?: Sano Gaku
Favorite Band: DA PUMP
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Video Game
Quote: The law of victory has been set
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Ridebeat »

darkaura wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:14 am
But I think the video have some skipped part at the beginning. You know, the part where the runners start running.... === Ridebeat
It is true that there is like 1 or 2 seconds missing, but you aren't missing anything it's just running. The think is Sometime when I get the online streams it doesn't automatically go to 1080p, it will do 720p for that first second. And if it was important I would try and record it again.
Please, record it again. I feel like there's something missing from that part. :D
darkaura
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
My boom: Kamen Rider
Type: INFP Healer

Post by darkaura »

Please, record it again. I feel like there's something missing from that part. :D --- Ridebeat
First of all, no you do not feel like there is something missing you aren't missing anything. And second Ridebeat fuck off, you are the only person that has any complaints about missing 1 to 2 seconds. I could have let the episode go until we found a new raw but I decided to take my time and record it. MY TIME not yours. Next time you feel like complaining that 1 or 2 seconds is missing try recording it yourself... oh wait you can't you're in the USA.
SwordHero1
Kamen Knight

Post by SwordHero1 »

Given that Another Riders have used abilities from their villain counterparts, Another Decade summoning riders from other dimensions would actually make it a Narutaki thing.
TorchWood
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Pirate Sentai GoKaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Special Operations Squadron Go-Busters
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Post by TorchWood »

Hmmm.... it felt like part of Aqua's henshin was a partial throwback to Ichigo.
Ridebeat wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:50 pm
Lunagel wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:39 pm We ripped it off Toei's streaming site. You'll notice there's no sponsor screens this episode.
But I think the video have some skipped part at the beginning. You know, the part where the runners start running....
I noticed that too. At least it wasn't a crucial scene.
Something happening on a show turns into a board comment.
darkaura
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
My boom: Kamen Rider
Type: INFP Healer

Post by darkaura »

I noticed that too. At least it wasn't a crucial scene. ---- TorchWood
Yes and if it would have been a critical scene I would have recorded it but I have fixed the issue for next week and full episode will be taken.
TorchWood
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Pirate Sentai GoKaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Special Operations Squadron Go-Busters
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Post by TorchWood »

darkaura wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:19 pm
I noticed that too. At least it wasn't a crucial scene. ---- TorchWood
Yes and if it would have been a critical scene I would have recorded it but I have fixed the issue for next week and full episode will be taken.
Sounds like a good battleplan. Thank you!
Something happening on a show turns into a board comment.
Disney2123
Favorite series: One Piece
2nd Favorite Series: Euphoria
Dreamy: Megumin
Favorite Actor?: Ellar Coltrane and Hugh Jackman
Favorite Band: Hanson
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Otakus. Anime and Tokusatsu
Quote: Frankly, This looks cool.
Type: ESFP Performer
Instagram: jaden.torralba

Post by Disney2123 »

The opening was cut off in the beginning of the Episode.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

^ Late to the party
Dante ShadowRoadz
7X

Post by Dante ShadowRoadz »

Man this was boring :/ There's no twist to Ora being Another Drive, nothing of her character it plays off of since she was always wanting power in the first place. Likely this was just an excuse to fit all the Riders in at the last second to make Grand Zi-O turn out as badly thought out as the rest of the season @_@

Trying to back-load character develop in this late is just painful to watch, honestly. They've pushed Decade down to a side exposition plot dump and thus sidelined the only good character in the entire show. And arguing about timeline/time travel mechanics is pointless at this point because you just know Toei never thought that far ahead themselves.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Dante ShadowRoadz wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:42 pm Man this was boring :/ There's no twist to Ora being Another Drive, nothing of her character it plays off of since she was always wanting power in the first place.
The thing I hate is they do the reveal, and she runs off without saying anything. Is she being mind controlled. Is she being a traitor. All we get is Heure pathetically crying out "Ora, Ora".
Snarkwing
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Type: ISFP Composer

Post by Snarkwing »

takenoko wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:09 am The idea that Tsukuyomi and Geiz being the cause of the thing they're trying to prevent isn't a mind blowing twist, but it feels kind of fitting, even if it probably doesn't make any sense when you think about it.
Was called from the first episode--Like a lot of predictions about the series, honestly--by a number of people. Think comments were made to that effect in the very early episode threads on the show. It's cliche, but usually it's cliche to series that have sane, consistent, lacking-major-contradiction and functionally working rules of time travel (and yes, they exist); as opposed to the "King Crimson just works" time travel logic that Toei's bad uses of the story device usually operate under.

There's probably some people out there who are feeling vindicated right now.

Problem is that instead of it being a big revelation built on a layered interconnected series of facts, it not only invokes a "yeah, and?" response, but feels like they're once again retconning their own story in a continuing attempt to make up for how awful the first half of the show was by saying "yeah, everyone that said These two aren't going to stop Sougo from being evil 'cause the character himself is too flawed to fix, and them enabling his theft of the powers of the people who would stop him is going to make the situation worse? You were completely correct! Thanks for wasting your time!" It's been the continuing issue with a lot of their exposition drops in that they feel like they're compounding the errors seen early in the story instead of seeking to fix them.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

This series is calling out for an abridged version, one where Tsukuyomi stops Geiz from killing Sougo in the first episode by saying "Wait, if we kill him off the show will end."
darkmage02
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ryuki
Dreamy: Miu from Fourze
Favorite Band: The GazettE
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: DIGIMON!
Quote: I devour your dreams as I watch you despair.

Post by darkmage02 »

SwordHero1 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:48 pm Given that Another Riders have used abilities from their villain counterparts, Another Decade summoning riders from other dimensions would actually make it a Narutaki thing.
PLS. LET SCHWARTZ BE NARUTAKI WEARING A MASK. It did bring everything full circle (sort off, scoffs, uhh no).
Complete. Start Up. 3. 2. 1. Time Out. Reformation.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zi-O”