KR Zi-O 47 released

It's pronounced Ji Oh. AKA Kamen Rider Double Decade
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zi-O Wiki Link

< Build | Zi-O | Zero-One >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:30 am

☆☆☆☆☆
35%
☆☆☆☆
35%
☆☆☆
12%
☆☆
No votes
18%

Total votes: 17
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: KR Zi-O 47 released

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

So Swartz's plan is basically merge all the worlds. Basically the main plot of Decade.

Man even when they're explaining stuff, they're not explaining stuff. So 2058 is an alternate timeline. Why is it being destroyed? What ties it to this timeline? Young Swartz changing to older but still younger Swartz....or is it our Swartz somehow? Where are their parents?

So....if something similar happens in the Oma Timeline, then Oma Zi-O did indeed save the world. Still want to know how he fits into this.

Decade's battle theme is awesome as always of course.

The stakes are rising, but it's still confusing as hell.

Cross wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:16 pm Uncle will fix all the broken watches and save the day;)
.....I can actually see that happening.
Dante ShadowRoadz
7X

Post by Dante ShadowRoadz »

Well this is just a right mess now. I'd buy this "merge into one to destroy them all" theory if it hadn't been pushed as pure TIME TRAVEL from episode 1. Or if they had stated it was all merged into one world cause then the whole "each Rider in a different year" idea would have actually worked better. Instead now it feels shoehorned in and messier than the rest of the plot points and that's saying something.

Also the worst possible Rider death you could have on one of the best Riders out of the bunch, because of course thats what they went for. And not even an episode ending cliffhanger so the shock value is wasted entirely. On the upside, him having hidden half his power in the Decade Watch is the only LOGICAL subplot point we've seen in the entire series, and I'm betting thats what got him Zi-O's Kamen Ride Card, from Sougo using it. Also brings to mind the question if Decade wasn't affected by Another Decade entirely because he did that, or if the dimensionally nomadic nature of his powers does in fact make him immune to timeline changes, even if his powers are no longer in his hands directly. Which begs the additional question if Zi-O's powers as Grand Zi-O would become perfectly stable and reset the entire world merge if he acquired both halves of Decade's power and grant said immunity to all the other Rider powers.

Of course thats way more credit to the story potential than Toei would ever give it, so why am I bothering?
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

Is there a tokusatsu equivalent to the Razzies?
fapolo
There are five lights!
There are five lights!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Drive
2nd Favorite Series: Samurai Sentai Shinkenger

Post by fapolo »

I just hope to see some Shinnosuke action next episode. Zi-O plot is too messy to care, I'm watching only for the fan service...
Sentai_ZXR7
Infinity
Quote: Ready for the Next Challenge

Post by Sentai_ZXR7 »

Toei has unexpected ways for plot episodes, don't expect a real excitement for what will happen next.
with the exemption of next episode preview, Sougo will reveal his uncle He is Kamen Rider ZiO, apart from this we don't know what else will happen, so calm down now and wait for the next episode, then you can have your munchies and watch what going on!
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

Schwartz suggestion is that becoming Oma Zi-O is the solution to save the worlds and Alpina Tsukuyomi?
Deadrider50
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ghost
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
Dreamy: Shijima Kiriko
Favorite Actor?: Sano Gaku
Favorite Band: DA PUMP
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Download all Tokusatsu and Anime Series
Quote: I'll do it in my way. Don't butt in
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Deadrider50 »

Cross wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:16 pm Uncle will fix all the broken watches and save the day;)
You're right about that. Tokiwa Junichiro fixed the Ride Watches and hand it over to Sougo in the next epsiode. I think.....
CheetahLynx
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Engine Sentai Go-Onger

Post by CheetahLynx »

Deadrider50 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:26 pm You're right about that. Tokiwa Junichiro fixed the Ride Watches and hand it over to Sougo in the next epsiode. I think.....
Careful dude. The way you worded that almost sounds like a spoiler.
Specially posting after the episode already aired in Japan.
CheetahLynx
I was gonna list all the series I've watched but there's a 255 character limit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh well.
Deadrider50
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ghost
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
Dreamy: Shijima Kiriko
Favorite Actor?: Sano Gaku
Favorite Band: DA PUMP
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Download all Tokusatsu and Anime Series
Quote: I'll do it in my way. Don't butt in
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Deadrider50 »

CheetahLynx wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:01 pm
Deadrider50 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:26 pm You're right about that. Tokiwa Junichiro fixed the Ride Watches and hand it over to Sougo in the next epsiode. I think.....
Careful dude. The way you worded that almost sounds like a spoiler.
Specially posting after the episode already aired in Japan.
Sorry, it was just a joke. But when you think about it, Sougo's uncle really a great man. I mean, he fixed the Denliner in Den-O arc remember. So, in my opinion, I think he will help Sougo again during this final moments. Tokiwa Junichiro has become a great support character in Kamen Rider series as great as Tachibana Tobei. And about the Ride Watches thing is it could be possible. I always avoid spoilers in every Kamen Rider Series' final. So no worries

Return to “Kamen Rider Zi-O”