Total votes: 8
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Re: Kami no Kiba Jinga 05 released

Post by resop2 »

takenoko wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:37 pm Wasn't the Gate here the dad's watch? Does that even make sense? I guess it's supposed to be a memento of the dad, but maybe it's full of evil shit because he's not there? It kind of seems like the storytelling is so poor that it just comes out of the watch because it happened to be there. Which isn't how it works!
The way I saw it was that the mom betrayed the daughter so the Mom's bad mojo traveled by the watch to the daughter.
omnikaiser
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com

Post by omnikaiser »

Touma and Jinga scene made me upset. After the shocking ending last week and Shijo death, this scene was "Scuse me, what ? :/"
"Touma : Hey Jinga where is Shijo ?
Jinga : He is long gone
Touma : haha he chickened out and ran away"

end of the conversation and no Shijo dialogue again.

Scuse me but WTF ? In universe even Touma should know Shijo was a Makai Knight in training and better than at least himself. How "he got scared and ran away lol" is a credible answer to his disappearance ? Made me more upset than it should probably but still.
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Kurokage X »

geez, what's happening with the horrors this series. You went from a unique monster form to cheap Halloween makeup.

Shame about Fuusa's feelings for Jinga once she sees that his horror incarnation is surfacing. The episode I thought is fine but man something's just off
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
jason3000
Infinity
Quote: wagana wa garo,ogon kishi

Post by jason3000 »

In my opinion, this is so far something that make me interest after shit like makai no hana.
The anime is a hit or miss show and look generic.
I love that it try to bring some interesting moral dilemma into this and also the situation if horror can turn back to human.
yes the budget on action felt like a bit lower in this show.
But at least it try something more interesting instead budget wasted on shitty gimmicks like kamen rider or mindless action( I m not hating on action, it just gets old when they just pump every year without context, ahem kami no kiba garo movie ahem).
I m not saying this show is flawless, I still found some problem like resolution of horror story, pacing.
But I felt like this show is interesting.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Did the Horror this time even have a proper name? I was worried about a suggestion QC made to change devilish woman into succubus, because that's not the proper Horror name.

Yeah, just looked at the credits and the official site, this Horror doesn't have an official name.

So that's kind of doubly gross, right? I know they try to portray her as a sympathetic victim, but also, your monster is just a woman that seduces you, plays with your feelings, and abandons/eats you. Kind of makes the writer sound like he's got relationship issues.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

We been getting some straight up low budget episodes lately lol. Man. Two Horrors with straight up Halloween masks on. I do commend this series for trying something different though. Trying to make us understand how these Horrors are being created. That's neat. That's all I can say about it. The lack of action and suit armor sucks.
jason3000
Infinity
Quote: wagana wa garo,ogon kishi

Post by jason3000 »

chronoxiong wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:00 pm We been getting some straight up low budget episodes lately lol. Man. Two Horrors with straight up Halloween masks on. I do commend this series for trying something different though. Trying to make us understand how these Horrors are being created. That's neat. That's all I can say about it. The lack of action and suit armor sucks.
Well if low budget on action means we can have more focus on the story side, I m more welcome.
At least they don't pour all the budget just on action which make the story sucks ball. Ahem kami no kiba movie.

Return to “Kami no Kiba -JINGA-”