ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: Kami no Kiba Jinga 12 released

Post by Kurokage X »

wow.

basically all of the remaining main protagonists that's not the bad guys is dead, the previously cured horror victims are turned back into horrors, and Jinga & Amily go off into the moon having achieved victory. Pity we never see Japanese Josh Brolin use his armor because he got oneshotted. Then there's Jinga M being killed unceremoniously by his original incarnation. I find it a bit sad that two seasoned makai knights get the meh ways to death. Touma ends up becoming the final boss then loses because well we gotta have Jinga H finish this fest. Though what's with the gold light shimmering, are they trying to leave this point wide open for something else to give closure or leave on a cliffhanger.

Though despite it, it's 3 stars because the bad guys won. Not what I usually see but it's different I guess
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

I really did like this series even with all its bad traits that it had. It was quite enjoyable for me to watch, mostly because of Inoue. Maybe they could have done better if they had fleshed it out to 24 episodes. Maybe have the first half of the series be the struggle of the two Jingas, and the other half is what happens after. There was no big bad of the series but it was more of an internal struggle between the Good Jinga and the Bad Jinga. Towards the end of the series, I did start to get annoyed towards the Good Jinga because of his obsession with the "power" to revert horrors back into humans. I give the series a 3.5/5. I did enjoy it, but it could have been better.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

The fact Rozan did fuck all is the biggest disappointment of the series to be honest. I can handle the downer ending, but rather than Jinga fighting that big ass horror, they should have had a Knight vs Knight fight.
omnikaiser
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com

Post by omnikaiser »

Watch the gold sparkles be Touma surviving somehow and becoming the new GARO that will fight Jinga.
#notfanfiction
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

Just checked the cast for the stage show and Jinga is the only returning character.
omnikaiser

Post by omnikaiser »

Mandalori wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:19 am Just checked the cast for the stage show and Jinga is the only returning character.
I think Amily is involved as Matsunoi Miyavi is seen in many pictures with all the performers.
and Fusa's actress indicated she would be a guest in a short instagram video with Matsunoi.
Izanagi_Izanami12345
Gao
Favorite series: Toqger + Shinkenger + Lupat + Gaim + Hibiki 1st Part
2nd Favorite Series: W + Build + Kyoryuger + Gobuster + GARO
Favorite Band: It changes over time, but the longest I like was Paramore
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by Izanagi_Izanami12345 »

Finally watched it, I guess it is a satisfying end for this mini series despite it's ups and downs, but they still could have done better with Rozan though...

It was kind of anti-climactic from the usual how Garo's series ended, with the supposed bad guy won, but I'll quote the OG Jinga, "You brought this to yourself"...

It's a nice parallel for New Jinga, though he is the main character, he's very different with all the previous series' main characters as no one imo would just accept that too-good-to-be-true power, thought of himself as the chosen one basically got drunk of it. Everything was almost set to doom him from the get-go, creating his motivation and it's also not helping that the horrors he's facing were mostly twisted good people which kind of justified for him to save them, basically confusing the characters (and the viewers), courtesy of Amily...
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

omnikaiser wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:39 am
Mandalori wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:19 am Just checked the cast for the stage show and Jinga is the only returning character.
I think Amily is involved as Matsunoi Miyavi is seen in many pictures with all the performers.
and Fusa's actress indicated she would be a guest in a short instagram video with Matsunoi.
Actually, I was the the Garo Project website then chose the link for the stage show, and here's the link : http://www.ginganen.com/%E9%8A%80%E5%B ... 1%A9vol-3/, so it seem you were right about Amily (I didn't recognize her initially on the picture).

Return to “Kami no Kiba -JINGA-”