Ryusoulger 13 released

Another dinosaur Sentai???
Forum rules

Ryusoulger Wiki Link

< LVSP | Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger | Kiramager >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:16 pm

★★★★★
30%
★★★★
50%
★★★
10%
★★
10%
No votes

Total votes: 10
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Ryusoulger 13 released

Post by takenoko »

Hmmm, I think it's a bit fairer than that. The monster's ability to read people's minds and force them to speak the truth is an interesting one. The fire thing makes sense since it's mummy themed and covered in flammable bandages. And the reason fire worked was because Asuna's goof got around the monster's ability to predict their next move. Ryusoulger's writing is certainly spotty at times, but it feels more thought out in this episode.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Lunagel wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:23 am I'm confused by this. We've clearly seen that the Ryusoul Tribe members *can* die (see: Masters squish death) so I don't see why she can't just down a bottle of asprin or something.
That's the one thing that threw me off in an otherwise decent episode. We've very clearly established that the Ryusoul tribe members can die, so why is that a problem here? Even if it takes something exceptional, swords seem to be pretty infallible here. So I really hope this is going somewhere special (but I fear it's going to be another Jeeves).
Catastrophe wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:44 am Banba keeps proving that he's the only good character on the main team.
All the characters are archetypes of some sort, but Banba is arguably the only one who's not been over-exaggerated to the point of absurdity. So he's cool, calm, and collected. And not the try-hard comic relief. Plus his actor is the oldest and most mature, and it comes through his acting very clearly.

However I am disappointed in Banba in this episode. He's spent so long threatening to kill a host, and then when he's actually presented with a chance to do it, he backs out! :(
takenoko wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:21 pm So I have to ask, is Toei on some kind of anti-suicide theming this year with their Sentai? Or is this something the writer is just like slipping in?
I'm wondering this as well. It's so obvious, and so different from what Toei usually does.

Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it’s intentional action.
hamn8rjr
Infinity

Post by hamn8rjr »

I got a crazy theory. What if that lady is Banba and Towa's mom, and Gaisorg is their dad or master?

Return to “Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger”