Ryusoulger 27 released

Another dinosaur Sentai???
Forum rules

Ryusoulger Wiki Link

< LVSP | Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger | Kiramager >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:33 am

★★★★★
10%
★★★★
40%
★★★
30%
★★
No votes
20%

Total votes: 10
Mxylv
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Re: Ryusoulger 27 released

Post by Mxylv »

This was... kind of an awkward episode? It feels like I should have enjoyed it, but it seemed pretty mediocre. Similar to something I'd said on a previous episode, one may have all the right ingredients for a good story, but one still has to mix them together and cook them right.

Part of this episode feels like it should be a Melto episode, but as Takenoko mentioned, there's really nothing at the character level to imply that it is one (plus, punching doesn't seem particularly Melto-y). Part of it feels like it should be a Koh episode, except that he doesn't really do anything on a combat level before the finale. Another part of it feels like it should be an Asuna episode with her facing off against perhaps the most ruthless of the Druidons on her own, but she hardly speaks a line of dialogue during the fight. It feels like the writer wanted to balance the core characters' roles and importance, which I can respect after seeing some series that sideline most of the characters when focusing on one at a time, but by the point where Tyramigo taking some hits for Koh feels like the most standout character moment in the episode, one does start to wonder what the other characters are doing.

On the bright side, it looks like Gaisorg might have character conflict. That could be fun.
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Speaking of which, we all think Nada (Nara?) is Gaisorg right?
BreadToku
Gabu

Post by BreadToku »

takenoko wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:08 pm Speaking of which, we all think Nada (Nara?) is Gaisorg right?
He's definitely suspect number one, though Gaisorg's own comments about his armour in this episode reduce those chances a little bit for me.
Deadrider50
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ghost
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
Dreamy: Shijima Kiriko
Favorite Actor?: Sano Gaku
Favorite Band: DA PUMP
My boom: Download all Tokusatsu and Anime Series
Quote: I'll do it in my way. Don't butt in
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Deadrider50 »

At 18:20. The Dosshin Soul part isn't translated. Sorry for a late respond guys. Could you guys fix it.
Deadrider50
Infinity

Post by Deadrider50 »

takenoko wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:08 pm Speaking of which, we all think Nada (Nara?) is Gaisorg right?
No, I don't think so because at the last part Gaisorg said even if the armor breaks, he will never be free from it.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Deadrider50 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:41 pm At 18:20. The Dosshin Soul part isn't translated. Sorry for a late respond guys. Could you guys fix it.
Yeah, forgot to put it in, but I'm not rereleasing a 2 week old episode for that. And if you couldn't figure out it's "punch" after all that, I don't know what to tell you.
Deadrider50
Infinity

Post by Deadrider50 »

Lunagel wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:52 am
Deadrider50 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:41 pm At 18:20. The Dosshin Soul part isn't translated. Sorry for a late respond guys. Could you guys fix it.
Yeah, forgot to put it in, but I'm not rereleasing a 2 week old episode for that. And if you couldn't figure out it's "punch" after all that, I don't know what to tell you.
But you guys fixed the audio problem in episode 24 & 25 before right?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

That was an audio problem, and clearly affected the whole episode. This is a minor mistake that doesn't affect your enjoyment of the episode and is pretty obvious what the answer is assuming you think about it for like 10 seconds. I'm giving people the benefit of the doubt that they'll be able to understand without holding their hand.

Return to “Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger”