KR Zero-One 12 released

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:38 am

☆☆☆☆☆
61%
☆☆☆☆
35%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
4%
No votes

Total votes: 23
sdsichero

Re: KR Zero-One 12 released

Post by sdsichero »

Enjoyable episode. Interested to see how it all resolves. Shining Hopper form looks pretty good.

Note that the T-N]Kamen_Rider_Zero-One_SD_12CM[C58F6612].mp4 file was 1920 x 1080 pixels, usually the SD files are 848 x 480 pixels. The actual episode was the correct resolution.
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

takenoko wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:15 pm Image

Yeah, I think Fuwa's characterization is pretty good. He's made steps forward, but has good reason to be hesitant and distrusting given the circumstances
It's amusing. I thought I had Fuwa and Yua's personality pegged from the first few episodes but they both are much much much more. Yua is a lot more cunning but not quite as cold and calculating as she likes to let on. Fuwa has hot blooded moments but it really isn't his only trait. He seems to have a high moral compass and is fiercely loyal. Hell even their interactions with Artuo aren't what I thought they would be. Yua acknowledges his capable and Fuwa seems to respect him and his dedication to his ideals, even if he doesn't agree with them himself. It's one of the better rivalries in recent years.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

sdsichero wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:04 am Enjoyable episode. Interested to see how it all resolves. Shining Hopper form looks pretty good.

Note that the T-N]Kamen_Rider_Zero-One_SD_12CM[C58F6612].mp4 file was 1920 x 1080 pixels, usually the SD files are 848 x 480 pixels. The actual episode was the correct resolution.
I was going to do a v2 for it, but it's probably not worth it for just a cm. It's so weird since I thought I checked before release
sdsichero

Post by sdsichero »

takenoko wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:26 pm I was going to do a v2 for it, but it's probably not worth it for just a cm. It's so weird since I thought I checked before release
Yeah if it was the episode might be worth it, but not for the CM. Thanks for all your hard work.
DeMatgic
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Quote: Busters, ready... GO!
Type: INFP Healer

Post by DeMatgic »

I see they're pulling a Build Genius on us with Shining Hopper's cliffhanger

I thought this episode was okay. Not amazing, definitely not bad. Yaiba (and by extension Zaia) continuing to sabotage Hiden's name, but seemingly having doubts with what she's doing considering how she hesitated after Aruto asked her about the lab being disclosed. Fuwa showing growth in how he simply tailed Was and Izu instead of getting in their way, and not immediately chasing after Aruto when he broke from the ice. I have some mixed feelings about the reveal of An-chan not actually having been built by MJ.net, but rather stolen from... I guess Humagear traffickers, due to there not being a legitimate reason as to why the last dancer was running around, among other things. My only real gripe was, as others pointed out, An fighting Horobi and Jin as it kinda felt unnecessary.

I feel it's unfair to say any of the characters are one-note aside from Horobi, maybe, but in his case we don't get him as much as we do Jin and An. They've definitely grown through these 12 episodes.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”