KR Zero-One 13 released

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:01 am

☆☆☆☆☆
86%
☆☆☆☆
9%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
5%
No votes

Total votes: 22
Deadrider50
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ghost
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
Dreamy: Shijima Kiriko
Favorite Actor?: Sano Gaku
Favorite Band: DA PUMP
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Download all Tokusatsu and Anime Series
Quote: I'll do it in my way. Don't butt in
Type: INFP Healer

Re: KR Zero-One 13 released

Post by Deadrider50 »

VerusMaya II wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:34 pm Take explained it in the episode 9 thread:
takenoko wrote:Real quick explanation for the unpopular name change from Satellite ZEA to Satellite There. I wanted to change it to distinguish it from the company ZAIA, and also because it follows a pattern of naming with Aruto's things.

There's a pattern with Hiden's stuff to give his personal items bland names. His top two AI helpers are essentially Is and Siesta. He has a Satellite that's There. And the AI that speaks for it is named That.

Even the name of his family is dumb. He's Korenosuke (This guy). His son is Soreo (That man). And his grandson is Aruto (It exists). I'm sure it'll be explained later on, but for now we can see the pattern with his naming schemes.
Now we can add Is has a brother named Was. Pretty clear naming scheme, imo.

Ok, now I get it. And no, don't change Izu's name please. It feels really weird. But hey, the naming schemes doesn't give much the explanation we want. Just stick with what the production named them or just put the TL Notes in the video to make the other viewer know. It's been a long times since TV-Nihon put the TL Notes in Tokusatsu Series. It's just my opinion.
VerusMaya II
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Mebius, Lupinranger vs Patranger, Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Ryukendo
Dreamy: Q
Favorite Band: Calexico
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: FFXIV
Quote: veridis quo

Post by VerusMaya II »

We have no plans to change Izu's name, otherwise we likely would've when the naming scheme became apparent. Though I think Take regrets this :p

And all of those is what the production team/Toei named them. Just because they're using the Japanese syllabic alphabet to imitate English words... doesn't make them not English words.
we are here to take the blame; to take the taunts and live the shame
we are here to make you feel; it terrifies you, but it's real
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Deadrider50 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:48 pm Ok, now I get it. And no, don't change Izu's name please. It feels really weird. But hey, the naming schemes doesn't give much the explanation we want. Just stick with what the production named them or just put the TL Notes in the video to make the other viewer know. It's been a long times since TV-Nihon put the TL Notes in Tokusatsu Series. It's just my opinion.
I don't really understand your argument for what you want. Are you just making up reasons because you don't like the way I changed the names? That's sort of why I gave you a glib answer the first time.

Will Izu get changed to Is? Check out the next episode to find out!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

The return of Stardrago?
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

Deadrider50 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:04 am I forgot to review about this episode. Because of the new upgrade form of Zero One, I will make this quick. I think Shining Hopper's ability to calculate all possible patterns and then attacks with best option reminds me on I.R.I.S System in Ejen Ali (My country's local animation series). The same patterns were used like Kamen Rider Zero One here, with the help from an A.I technology except the series was about secret agent/spy. Not to mention, the movie of Ejen Ali premiered on the same day this episode were released. And after watching the movie and this episode, I think the coincidence was too huge!🤣
Oh, you're a Malaysian. Then we are fellows haha
Deadrider50
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ghost
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
Dreamy: Shijima Kiriko
Favorite Actor?: Sano Gaku
Favorite Band: DA PUMP
My boom: Download all Tokusatsu and Anime Series
Quote: I'll do it in my way. Don't butt in

Post by Deadrider50 »

hiro9796 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:17 am
Deadrider50 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:04 am I forgot to review about this episode. Because of the new upgrade form of Zero One, I will make this quick. I think Shining Hopper's ability to calculate all possible patterns and then attacks with best option reminds me on I.R.I.S System in Ejen Ali (My country's local animation series). The same patterns were used like Kamen Rider Zero One here, with the help from an A.I technology except the series was about secret agent/spy. Not to mention, the movie of Ejen Ali premiered on the same day this episode were released. And after watching the movie and this episode, I think the coincidence was too huge!🤣
Oh, you're a Malaysian. Then we are fellows haha
Wow, you're Malaysian too. Ok, let's get along, man.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”