KR Zero-One 14 released

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:55 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
81%
☆☆☆☆
14%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
5%
No votes

Total votes: 21
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: KR Zero-One 14 released

Post by takenoko »

Oh weird, I thought I saw them spell Humagear right at least, but maybe that's just a fake memory.

This is what a series bible is for
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

takenoko wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:06 pm Oh weird, I thought I saw them spell Humagear right at least, but maybe that's just a fake memory.
Probably not, because I also think I've seen the spelling "Humagear" in the series. Multiple times, in fact. Probably the "Humagia" was a one-off error.
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
Slowking
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Favorite series: Magi/Geki/Gokai/Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Gosei/W
Quote: Henshin!

Post by Slowking »

PurpleHat wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:48 am
I'm torn on Fuwa. I like the idea of him being a Humagear, but at the same time they operated on him in episode 9. If he was a Humagear, he wouldn't need surgery right? I wouldn't mind a retcon since Fuwa being a Humagear is more interesting at the moment than Fuwa just hating Humagears. That said, it's possible a Humagear would need operations just like humans do.
The way they portrayed the surgery and Fuwa's reaction later made me wonder whether he's been TURNED into a humagear/cyborg during the surgery. This is quite unlikely though and even more unlikely when you think of the blood on his wounds - vs. Horobi's and Jin's "insides" as seen when they show how their Humagear device has been removed.
Behold the Emperor!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I feel like if they make him a cyborg, it rips off I, Robot a little too much.

I think it's kind of refreshing that he just hates Humagears a tonne. It's not like he's been completely vindicated at all, but was at least right that it could happen again.

I also really like seeing him brute force his transformations every episode.
Slowking
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Favorite series: Magi/Geki/Gokai/Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Gosei/W
Quote: Henshin!

Post by Slowking »

Catastrophe wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:44 pm I feel like if they make him a cyborg, it rips off I, Robot a little too much.

I think it's kind of refreshing that he just hates Humagears a tonne. It's not like he's been completely vindicated at all, but was at least right that it could happen again.

I also really like seeing him brute force his transformations every episode.
I wonder how they will make him change his mind. It will obviously take time, but if they've been struggling with clearing Hiden's name for a while, then convincing him otherwise will be an even more difficult thing to do.

Yeah I love how he forces the keys open. It nicely adds to his character; he's on the verge of losing it - and you (at least partly) can't really blame him.
Behold the Emperor!

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”