KR Zero-One 16 released

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:30 am

☆☆☆☆☆
48%
☆☆☆☆
39%
☆☆☆
13%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 23
PurpleHat
Gao
Quote: If you do not fight, you will not survive.

Re: KR Zero-One 16 released

Post by PurpleHat »

So....what was the point of having Izu hit by Jin if she just got fixed in the next episode? I understand it can be used as a character building moment for Aruto & Izu, but it frankly wasn't needed. Their relationship is already established so it didn't need to happen. Only thing I can see is if it at some point leads to a delayed Izu hacking by Jin.

I love me some Yaiba, but come on! Why are you sticking with ZAIA when you know your heart lies with Hiden Intelligence/A.I.M.S.???

This better not be some "I got rejected by Hiden Intelligence in the past and I'm in my feelings so I'm going to screw Hiden in the future. Also, monies." For the moment it feels as though Gai wants to sully the Hiden name so he can take it over and get mad rich by selling anti AI tech, and that's rather lame. I'd rather it be him being full anti AI and manipulating MestubouJinrai.Net to show the world the perils of relying on AI.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Deadrider50 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:03 pm Could you guys switch to 810p TVRips until TTFC changes their 2-pass encoding method that they’ve been doing since last 2/3 weeks?

It's so bothering that the video are always in low quality even in HD, especially during the high speed motion fighting scene.
Yeah, I have to second this request. As someone who first advocated for the TTFC rips, they've been great up until now. But whatever it is Toei has started doing, they're notably worse than they used to be.:(
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I have a theory that while Zaia is the antagonist of this next arc, the ark will probably be back.

Jin being the final boss of this part was kind of lame considering that Zero One and Horobi never faced off, but given he’s still alive I imagine they’ll do something cool with him.
DeMatgic
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Quote: Busters, ready... GO!
Type: INFP Healer

Post by DeMatgic »

So a Reddit thread brought up a few points in regards to Horobi: Has he already passed singularity, considering he was following the Ark's will up to the very "end"? And does he know that the Ark's will was more or less fabricated by a human? It's these kind of things that makes you think, especially since we aren't getting a new episode until next week.
PurpleHat
Gao

Post by PurpleHat »

DeMatgic wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:08 am So a Reddit thread brought up a few points in regards to Horobi: Has he already passed singularity, considering he was following the Ark's will up to the very "end"? And does he know that the Ark's will was more or less fabricated by a human? It's these kind of things that makes you think, especially since we aren't getting a new episode until next week.
I would imagine Horobi didn't reach singularity, especially if you contrast him with Jin. Jin always questioned things, even if he went along with them in the end. He was more willing to show empathy towards others and it was obvious he was learning as the first arc progressed. Horobi, on the other hand, was pretty bland all things considered. Everything was done as the Ark willed it, not once questioning or showing emotion. If we compare Horobi to other Humagear's who did reach singularity/showed signs of it, they all show some type of human emotion towards their craft while Horobi doesn't.

It's possible Horobi reached singularity and chose to align himself with the Ark's wishes and never swayed, but I think it's more likely he hasn't.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I imagine that the Arc doesn’t know at this point that it was a tool either.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Personally, Horobi has never seemed like he had any sentience to me. He literally only ever followed orders and didn't seem to understand anything in any way more than a machine would. Heck, Jin had more emotions than Horobi ever did.
DeMatgic
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Quote: Busters, ready... GO!
Type: INFP Healer

Post by DeMatgic »

It's just weird that he hasn't become sentient since he seems to be one of- if not the- oldest Humagears as he helped instigate the Daybreak incident, and yet several newer models approached it first including Jin and Izu.

And I have doubts that Ark doesn't know since it made the progrise keys for Gai to take.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

I think that Hirobi is a special case of humageers since he either ripped his own ears off or had them ripped off.
PurpleHat
Gao

Post by PurpleHat »

It's hard to say what causes singularity, since the show doesn't explain it very well. We're aware of the signs when one is approaching singularity, but the actual cause I don't believe has been mentioned yet. I do think cutting off the ear pieces does help stave it off, as we've seen it be part of how a Humagear learns. Perhaps we could say it is the part of them that engages with cognitive learning, so a Humagear who isn't able to do so will be more or less, a robot.

That said, does Jin have his ears cut off or are they a different model? I know Horobi and Jin have different "ears", so do they function differently?
Sentai_ZXR7
Infinity
Quote: Ready for the Next Challenge

Post by Sentai_ZXR7 »

16 Episodes at the moment, plots and twists fills up the screen.
Let me guess, ZAIA want to take over Hiden Technology, in order to further world domination/destruction, to what cost?
In a real world, tech companies (The big ones) try to swallow the smaller players, so they are out of the equation, as it becomes impossible to compete in a volatile market.
Take the example of the recent audacious bid from Fuji-Xerox to HP Shareholders for an aggressive bid to buy the computer, Printer and IT related services it offers; can Fuji-Xerox win?
The same could be applied to the KR Zero-One scenario, however, as this is a fiction series, (and Toei does not have a clue how to develop a solid plot), because the series is aimed to "children", it will probably come up with unrealistic portrayal of how a corporate world works!
To me "the Ark" is probably a computer with its own instruction set, programmed to destroy all human life, does ZAIA president wants to rule over a world with robots?
At this point, with this speculation, it would be outlandish, a series the viewers will lose interest watching a crap story.
There is so much to ask for a good series.
To all TV-Nihon crew I wish you a Happy New Year 2020, same for all members who post their thoughts that makes this forum grow more and more!
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

"The reason Roidmudes were evil was because humans were." - Krim Steinbelt.
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Sentai_ZXR7 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:31 am To all TV-Nihon crew I wish you a Happy New Year 2020, same for all members who post their thoughts that makes this forum grow more and more!
Thanks! Hope your new years is awesome!
Didn't Krim create the Roidmudes???
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

takenoko wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:31 pm
Didn't Krim create the Roidmudes???
He did, but by the end of Drive before he went underground (episode 47) he came to this realization and told this to Shinnosuke due to Banno's initial corruption, or something around those lines. If I remember correctly, that's why he buried all of Drive's stuff. Watching this episode made me think about that series and that message.

Also, Happy New Year to you guys as well! Glad to spend see down another decade.
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force
Sentai_ZXR7
Infinity
Quote: Ready for the Next Challenge

Post by Sentai_ZXR7 »

Kamen_Rider_Shiki » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:36 pm "The reason Roidmudes were evil was because humans were." - Krim Steinbelt.
Krim Steinbelt did not developed the Roidmudes, it was Banno, Thought the Roidmudes and the Humagears are almost similar in concept, the only difference in KR Zero-One is that these Androids mostly serve humans, MetsubouJinrai.net intend to corrupt these androids to carry out human race annihilation from the face of earth.
Now the series focus to another direction, ZAIA president Gai Amatsu, plans world domination, at the same time uses the A.I.M.S agent as pawns for his evil plans.
There is no much info gathered, so the series may go up and down, lest wait what happens when the series resume probably this Sunday.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”