KR Zero-One 16 released

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:30 am

☆☆☆☆☆
48%
☆☆☆☆
39%
☆☆☆
13%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 23
sdsichero

Re: KR Zero-One 16 released

Post by sdsichero »

Happy New Year everyone.

I liked the episode, but it seemed mostly like setup. That's not bad in and of itself, but I hope the payoff is good.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

ViRGE wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:56 pm
Deadrider50 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:03 pm Could you guys switch to 810p TVRips until TTFC changes their 2-pass encoding method that they’ve been doing since last 2/3 weeks?

It's so bothering that the video are always in low quality even in HD, especially during the high speed motion fighting scene.
Yeah, I have to second this request. As someone who first advocated for the TTFC rips, they've been great up until now. But whatever it is Toei has started doing, they're notably worse than they used to be.:(
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpusmc6xcl0sp ... t.mp4?dl=0
How does this look? I forgot the opening script, since that's separate, but this is how the broadcast encode would look
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:21 pm
ViRGE wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:56 pm Yeah, I have to second this request. As someone who first advocated for the TTFC rips, they've been great up until now. But whatever it is Toei has started doing, they're notably worse than they used to be.:(
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpusmc6xcl0sp ... t.mp4?dl=0
How does this look? I forgot the opening script, since that's separate, but this is how the broadcast encode would look
The broadcast encode is definitely a lot better. It's not perfect (for a time, the TTFC releases were better still), but right now the TTFC encodes are pretty rough.

TTFC on top, Broadcast on bottom: https://imgur.com/a/DfeZypU

takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Is the problem only with Zero-One? Why isn't Ryusoulger affected?
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:22 am Is the problem only with Zero-One? Why isn't Ryusoulger affected?
Ryusoulger has also been affected. It's just easier to point out in Zero-One.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

The changed the Bitrate for the TTFC a couple of episodes and ever since, the difference in quality between an HD TV source and the TTFC source is definitely noticeable. The moment I started watching Episode 14, I thought perhaps the torrents were handled incorrectly because it felt like an SD version.
MisterDo1984
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?

Post by MisterDo1984 »

TTFC looks fine on my phone screen still, but blown up on my laptop monitor, or my HDTV, even the 1080p version looks slightly blurry.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Catastrophe wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:56 am The changed the Bitrate for the TTFC a couple of episodes and ever since, the difference in quality between an HD TV source and the TTFC source is definitely noticeable. The moment I started watching Episode 14, I thought perhaps the torrents were handled incorrectly because it felt like an SD version.
Do we know for sure that they've changed the bitrate? Or is it that they've just started doing low quality encodes?

The difference is going to be arbitrary to most people, but it's possible to have a high bitrate and still have terrible quality, if you use really bad settings. The former is easier to fix, the latter would have me seriously scratching my head at what on Earth Toei is doing.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

From our man in japan:
They are doing it to all their stuff now aparently I just looked ant an old episode of ryu and in same places it's artifacting

Lupin Rangers episodes are fine
I think it's just current show

live events are fine too for encoding
I think I know why they may have done what they did and we might have to just wait till about mid feb till everything goes back
Because Build Be the one movie is free to watch as well as LVP En Film movie is free to watch for everyone.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”