KR Zero-One 22 released

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:11 am

☆☆☆☆☆
35%
☆☆☆☆
52%
☆☆☆
13%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 23
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Re: KR Zero-One 22 released

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

FangTrigger wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:37 pmThen there were the screams...and the red/black Kanji...*shivers* What were those characters anyway? As a guess, I assume they were words like malice, destroy, anger and stuff like that.
Somebody on Riderwiki seems to have translated them and yeah, your guess isn't too far off. They're all just general "Everything is bad" kanji.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

I believe a lot of them were 滅亡迅雷 (metsubou jinrai), but I'd have to rewatch the scene
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

FangTrigger wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:37 pm Then there were the screams...and the red/black Kanji...*shivers* What were those characters anyway? As a guess, I assume they were words like malice, destroy, anger and stuff like that.
I see a lot of hatred, pain, evil, darkness, all those type of kanji
Cross
Go Go!

Post by Cross »

kevinlafriday wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:53 am The biggest BS in this episode is actually when the case "victim" girl at the end of the episode nodded to the guy implying that everything is now ok and they are getting back together as a couple. I mean, throughout these 2 episodes she was so adamant that the guy was really the culprit.

Bish annoyed me much more than submissive Yua to Mr. 1000%.
They are not getting back, see the preview

I feel that whoever thought of assault shining and metal cluster are heavily inspired by Gundam 00
Assault shining weapons are just like the shield bit and rifle bit from the 00 series, while metal cluster is like the aliens in 00 movie
Doublesteel
Infinity

Post by Doublesteel »

Kamen rider gundam, going throu G to Seed and now 00, who knows where theyll end up, one thing is for sure, the story overall sucks as much as Age's...
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

I watched the first episode of Gundam 00 and thought it was the worst anime I have ever watched. Although I am not big on mecha anime, I have watched and enjoyed the early seasons of gundam. However, Gundam 00 is 1000% worse than the worst Kamen Rider series (at least the first episode is.) In the first episode:

* We are introduced to 20+ characters, each one getting no more than five lines of dialog (most getting only one or two words total), and almost none of the dialog referring to anything the audience knows about.

* We are introduced to the standard gundam conflict (earth vs colonies vs mercenaries) but with no clue whatsoever as to who works for who or which faction is the one the audience is supposed to root for.

* The dialog and set up was so botched that I couldn't tell you the name of a single character.

* We get three mecha fights that all stunk. No build up, no identification, no meaning.
kevinlafriday
Infinity

Post by kevinlafriday »

Lunagel wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:28 pm
kevinlafriday wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:53 am The biggest BS in this episode is actually when the case "victim" girl at the end of the episode nodded to the guy implying that everything is now ok and they are getting back together as a couple. I mean, throughout these 2 episodes she was so adamant that the guy was really the culprit.

Bish annoyed me much more than submissive Yua to Mr. 1000%.
Really? I didn't interpret it like that at all. I thought it was more of a "I'm sorry" and an acknowledgement that they can never go back to the way they were.
In my limited knowledge, saying "I'm sorry" in the context of ending relationship in a good note can be expressed better by making a sincere bow (and then, perhaps, leave the scene). In my experience watching japanese show including tokusatsu, isn't nodding more about passively telling the other person "I know you can do it", "I believe in you", "You did a good job", and other with similar sentiments?

But maybe, looking at the preview of the next episode, you are maybe right. Or, something will happen in the passing, like the guy breaking up with the girl or something as the starting background plot.
WannaFantaMan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Legends of Tomorrow
2nd Favorite Series: Boku no Hero Academia
Dreamy: I have too many to list xD
Favorite Actor?: Kevin Conroy
Favorite Band: Hanson
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Fallout 4 and Elden Ring
Quote: AH, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! My mortal enemy!
Type: ESFJ Provider

Post by WannaFantaMan »

Was anyone else besides me hoping that Mr. 1000% would end up eating his own words by giving Aruto that BROKEN POWER UP AND THEN HAVE HIM BE KILLED!?!?!?!? To quote basically everyone on this topic so far, WTF DID YOU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN YOU F*CKING MARY SUE!?!?!?!? YOU LITERALLY SAID YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW AND OH BOY DID THAT COME SO CLOSE TO BITING YOU ON THE ASS!!! If they had actually killed him off at the end of that fight, I would have forgiven all of the lazy writing from the past few episodes because HOLY $H!T BALLS that would have been some HUUUGE karmic retribution xD
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I want Yaiba to say in the next episode, "Master, was it part of your plan to get completely ass-whooped by Zero-One?"
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Kurokage X »

If Mr. 1000's plan was to get his ass kicked well mission accomplished though that was a bit overkill don't you think, if it wasn't then what the hell were you thinking man you're stupid
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
VerusMaya II
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Mebius, Lupinranger vs Patranger, Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Ryukendo
Dreamy: Q
Favorite Band: Calexico
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: FFXIV
Quote: veridis quo
Type: INFP Healer

Post by VerusMaya II »

I dunno, Gai didn't seem overly concerned. Surprised that Metal Cluster was kicking his ass, but not worried. So I kinda wonder if maybe he's not got a thrill seeking edge to him? A repressed death wish? The "step on me" kink?
we are here to take the blame; to take the taunts and live the shame
we are here to make you feel; it terrifies you, but it's real
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

He should have been. If Vulcan wasn't there, he definitely would've died.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

Maybe Yaiba had a kill switch in case things got too out of hand?
WannaFantaMan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Legends of Tomorrow
2nd Favorite Series: Boku no Hero Academia
Dreamy: I have too many to list xD
Favorite Actor?: Kevin Conroy
Favorite Band: Hanson
My boom: Fallout 4 and Elden Ring
Quote: AH, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! My mortal enemy!
Type: ESFJ Provider

Post by WannaFantaMan »

Phoenix512 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:43 am I want Yaiba to say in the next episode, "Master, was it part of your plan to get completely ass-whooped by Zero-One?"
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOL!!! You can add me to this list as well xD
Cross
Go Go!

Post by Cross »

I thought the whole point of this episode was to show that gai's plan got totally backfired?
The key was supposed to hinder zero one but it gave tremendous power unexpectedly

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”