KR Zero-One 22 released

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:11 am

☆☆☆☆☆
35%
☆☆☆☆
52%
☆☆☆
13%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 23
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: KR Zero-One 22 released

Post by takenoko »

Cross wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:58 pm I thought the whole point of this episode was to show that gai's plan got totally backfired?
The key was supposed to hinder zero one but it gave tremendous power unexpectedly
I guess, but I don't understand how it did that... Feel like some exposition should have been dropped
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

takenoko wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:26 pm
Cross wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:58 pm I thought the whole point of this episode was to show that gai's plan got totally backfired?
The key was supposed to hinder zero one but it gave tremendous power unexpectedly
I guess, but I don't understand how it did that... Feel like some exposition should have been dropped
You know Yaiba did record the whole thing there. Gai's plan would be probably forced Aruto to use Metal Cluster Hopper form, which from the first time he become one, he cannot use other Progrise Keys due to the computer virus in that key overwrite the main program. Since Metal Cluster Hopper is like Fang Memory/Putotyra medals/Hazard Trigger or anything similar, meaning Zero One would brutally eliminate his target, be it friend or foe. Gai's final scenario would be revealing those footages to the public that the whole humagears rampage thing began with their own president, not them and a good reason overthrow Aruto from his position. Yet again, Izu's presence or none would still get him caught in the act. Unless, he intended to eliminate Satellite There which holds all the information like Philip's Planetary Bookshelves. That way or so, he covered his tracks of being the Mastermind?
Was the Raiders also part of his grand plan acquire Hiden Intelligence? I believe it has nothing to do with that. I mean, if they were, then this is just weird for a completely evidence free crime.
WannaFantaMan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Legends of Tomorrow
2nd Favorite Series: Boku no Hero Academia
Dreamy: I have too many to list xD
Favorite Actor?: Kevin Conroy
Favorite Band: Hanson
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Fallout 4 and Elden Ring
Quote: AH, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! My mortal enemy!
Type: ESFJ Provider

Post by WannaFantaMan »

Someone posted this pic on twitter
And one of the replies was THIS AWESOME BEAUTY!!!
I lost is completely and lawled a bit too hard...thankfully I’m at a party and it’s loud so nobody heard me xD
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

Unrelated to this episode:

Someone please make a simple edit with 2-3 Izus surrounding Aruto from that scene in the opening credits where Izu hands Aruto those books/files/whatever things

I'm guessing people won't mind seeing multiple Izus at the same time
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

hmm i didn't pay muxh attention last week but is the girlfriend go buster yellow?
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

Greenstalker wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:21 am hmm i didn't pay muxh attention last week but is the girlfriend go buster yellow?
Yes; Arisa Komiya played Yellow Buster before
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
DeMatgic
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Quote: Busters, ready... GO!
Type: INFP Healer

Post by DeMatgic »

All I can really say is that I really like berserk forms in KR and Metal Cluster Hopper definitely helps. Otherwise, better than last week's because Thouser finally got his ass kicked.

I'm abysmally late to the discussion this time and thus everyone said what I wanted to say, except for Yaiba continuing to be utterly useless. Man, I miss last year when people including me were expecting her to have a lot more presence than past female riders...
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

DeMatgic wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:49 pm All I can really say is that I really like berserk forms in KR and Metal Cluster Hopper definitely helps. Otherwise, better than last week's because Thouser finally got his ass kicked.

I'm abysmally late to the discussion this time and thus everyone said what I wanted to say, except for Yaiba continuing to be utterly useless. Man, I miss last year when people including me were expecting her to have a lot more presence than past female riders...
Thouser ruins that. They really should had not included him as a rider. That way, Yaiba would fight more.
WannaFantaMan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Legends of Tomorrow
2nd Favorite Series: Boku no Hero Academia
Dreamy: I have too many to list xD
Favorite Actor?: Kevin Conroy
Favorite Band: Hanson
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Fallout 4 and Elden Ring
Quote: AH, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! My mortal enemy!
Type: ESFJ Provider

Post by WannaFantaMan »

hiro9796 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:13 pm
DeMatgic wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:49 pm All I can really say is that I really like berserk forms in KR and Metal Cluster Hopper definitely helps. Otherwise, better than last week's because Thouser finally got his ass kicked.

Thouser ruins that. They really should had not included him as a rider. That way, Yaiba would fight more.
True story bro :3

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”