KR Zero-One 28 released

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:01 am

☆☆☆☆☆
3
21%
☆☆☆☆
6
43%
☆☆☆
3
21%
☆☆
1
7%
1
7%
 
Total votes: 14
User avatar
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Posts: 30282
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:33 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: "Are you the new monarch, or are you just a pawn of fate?" - Emerald Herald
Type: ISFJ Protector
Location: Yami ni umare, yami ni kisu
Contact:

Re: KR Zero-One 28 released

Post by takenoko »

Asmodoso wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:45 pm
IZU:
[ Best part of the series. The way they portray her is great. I'd have dropped this show without that. ]

YAIBA:
[ Worst part of the series. The way they portray her is awful. I'd have dropped this show because of that. ]
This made me lol
User avatar
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:29 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: KR Zero-One 28 released

Post by hiro9796 »

Asmodoso wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:45 pm
ARUTO:
[ I'm starting to become tired of him. He hasn't learned or evolved from the trickery that he's faced. His naivete might win over younger audiences, but to those who are teens or older. Aruto seems like a hindrance. What would he do if one of those Humagear that were corrupted by Gai murdered someone? He couldn't hug it out of them like he ridiculously keeps trying to do. He should have created concrete safe guards like an anti-henshin protocol to stop the Zetsumerisers from even being compatible with newer model Humagear. Aruto doesn't seem to utilize his learning abilities at all because he could have just conditioned himself to understand politics and then run a humagear pro human with humagear staff to run the campaign, but ehh then we can't do that horrible rap stereotype setting. hmm, decisions. ]

MR. CHE.CK IT OUT:
[ Mr. Che.ck it out may have been a stereotype of the 'angry black man' archetype, but the sad part is he's also the only humagear who is rightfully angered because of his sense of justice. I noticed it when he got angered earlier in the episode about the HiDEN executives and their greed. He wanted them to play fairly. (Also if you're a humagear and your people are being destroyed and primed for what can essentially be an ethnic cleansing to the sentient ones. His anger at dirty humans would make a lot more sense and be in line with metsuboujinrai, or at least it would be if that was even remotely the reason he got angry. He got mad and literally said Humagear should run the goverment. Which implies he believes that Humagear would be more fair than humans controlling the government which is in of itself far too philosophical a point to be brought up in this show, so people will write it off as nonsense.) He is a tragedy honestly. The only Humagear to organically hate the failings of humans but not given even one of the good enough reasons that already exist. 'We're being hacked and turned into killers and humans don't care', 'We're being wiped out and I'm alive and don't wanna die', etc. Also why is he even able to get angry? He's a humagear are you trying to tell me they programmed him with anger issues? Or that Aruto openly allowed a sentient humagear to go out into trouble against the guy hacking them? ]
I can see your point in Aruto. Well, unfortunately, he can't maximised his learning capabilities without AND is not going to wear 01 Driver for 24 hours, 7 days per week. People would start saying, you are a showoff or something. Granted he could do that while in his office or at home. I mean Aruto was a normal human, he can be lazy despite that he could have learn all about sciences, electronics, humagears and lots of knowledge while wearing the driver. I don't think There or Izu or anyone forbade him to use it to gain more knowledge and learn faster because that is kind of dumb that Aruto named president in the first place. I mean, he even used that to run away from police and authorities in episode 12. They had to get Izu gathered information instead of him because she would not have a role beside being cute waifu.

As for Check it Out, I have to agree, its kind of sad that Check it Out goes against everyone, including Aruto. I mean, his actions does not define himself as some very smart robot but more like a very savage idiot human. It's not a matter of his personality or programming. It's how he thinks and decide the course of actions to deal with the problem in hand. I mean, those acts, revealing the bribe footage live on tv, get angry and those savage, just defines his intelligence being low and not wise to read the situation and act accordingly on top of being short minded. Aruto already screw things up from the get go when he decides Check it Out as the representative because I believe other Humagears like, Bingo, Smile, Match and Sakuyo would do better in this despite their professions are different. I mean, they are dealing with politicians and using violence only troubles the situations for HI. Those humagears from before would think before they act, not act before think. Even if they were countered with fake evidence, they would have seen that through by analysing the fake evidence from other perspective, or maybe not. I don't know.
Asmodoso
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:03 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Jyuuken Sentai Gekiranger
My boom: Nothing
Quote: " So I jumped into the air and kicked him. "

Re: KR Zero-One 28 released

Post by Asmodoso »

hiro9796 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:17 am
I can see your point in Aruto. Well, unfortunately, he can't maximised his learning capabilities without AND is not going to wear 01 Driver for 24 hours, 7 days per week. People would start saying, you are a showoff or something. Granted he could do that while in his office or at home. I mean Aruto was a normal human, he can be lazy despite that he could have learn all about sciences, electronics, humagears and lots of knowledge while wearing the driver. I don't think There or Izu or anyone forbade him to use it to gain more knowledge and learn faster because that is kind of dumb that Aruto named president in the first place. I mean, he even used that to run away from police and authorities in episode 12. They had to get Izu gathered information instead of him because she would not have a role beside being cute waifu.
I would agree with you. If the show hadn't emphasized to a great degree that learning takes literally nano-seconds and satellite there can download and upload his consciousness and high amounts of data at those speeds.
hiro9796 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:17 am
As for Check it Out, I have to agree, its kind of sad that Check it Out goes against everyone, including Aruto. I mean, his actions does not define himself as some very smart robot but more like a very savage idiot human. It's not a matter of his personality or programming. It's how he thinks and decide the course of actions to deal with the problem in hand. I mean, those acts, revealing the bribe footage live on tv, get angry and those savage, just defines his intelligence being low and not wise to read the situation and act accordingly on top of being short minded. Aruto already screw things up from the get go when he decides Check it Out as the representative because I believe other Humagears like, Bingo, Smile, Match and Sakuyo would do better in this despite their professions are different. I mean, they are dealing with politicians and using violence only troubles the situations for HI. Those humagears from before would think before they act, not act before think. Even if they were countered with fake evidence, they would have seen that through by analysing the fake evidence from other perspective, or maybe not. I don't know.
I'm going to need you to respectfully stop calling the only black character a "savage". I got your point, but that was uncouth and completely uncalled for since this show constantly shows all of the character's lacking critical thinking skills.
User avatar
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:29 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: KR Zero-One 28 released

Post by hiro9796 »

[quote
Asmodoso wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:50 am
hiro9796 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:17 am
As for Check it Out, I have to agree, its kind of sad that Check it Out goes against everyone, including Aruto. I mean, his actions does not define himself as some very smart robot but more like a very savage idiot human. It's not a matter of his personality or programming. It's how he thinks and decide the course of actions to deal with the problem in hand. I mean, those acts, revealing the bribe footage live on tv, get angry and those savage, just defines his intelligence being low and not wise to read the situation and act accordingly on top of being short minded. Aruto already screw things up from the get go when he decides Check it Out as the representative because I believe other Humagears like, Bingo, Smile, Match and Sakuyo would do better in this despite their professions are different. I mean, they are dealing with politicians and using violence only troubles the situations for HI. Those humagears from before would think before they act, not act before think. Even if they were countered with fake evidence, they would have seen that through by analysing the fake evidence from other perspective, or maybe not. I don't know.
I'm going to need you to respectfully stop calling the only black character a "savage". I got your point, but that was uncouth and completely uncalled for since this show constantly shows all of the character's lacking critical thinking skills.
Woah, sorry. Don't get the wrong impression. I was not touching any fact on the racism appearance or anything. No, no no, I did not say that in the least. I don't really care how the humagear they chose look like. Cause I respect my fellow foreign college classmates and only disrespect them if they just slack off or not taking things seriously in doing work. I like Hilltop from Patrangers, granted he goes as far as delivering the VS changer and Trigger Machine 2 even if it means he gets laid off from work in episode 19. Now, what Check it Out did, "not as what he looks like or who his actor was", but as a Humagear, as fellow intelligent androids that supposed to help people, representing the company who made him and all, left a bad impression and brings down the reputation of the people who created him. It comes the question of who taught this humagear to behave like a gangster who resorts to use brute strength, acting immature, showing temper over brain to solve a problem involving multiple people? Obviously, this brings forth the uncalled circumstances. So yeah, even in the first episodes, just because abs busting Taro gone berserk because of Jin, they all think it was Hiden's fault.
Asmodoso
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:03 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Jyuuken Sentai Gekiranger
My boom: Nothing
Quote: " So I jumped into the air and kicked him. "

Re: KR Zero-One 28 released

Post by Asmodoso »

hiro9796 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:48 am
Woah, sorry. Don't get the wrong impression. -snip- Now, what Check it Out did, "not as what he looks like or who his actor was", but as a Humagear, as fellow intelligent androids that supposed to help people, representing the company who made him and all, left a bad impression and brings down the reputation of the people who created him. It comes the question of who taught this humagear to behave like a gangster who resorts to use brute strength, acting immature, showing temper over brain to solve a problem involving multiple people? Obviously, this brings forth the uncalled circumstances. So yeah, even in the first episodes, just because abs busting Taro gone berserk because of Jin, they all think it was Hiden's fault.
I honestly didn't want to have this 'weird' conversation, but I guess I'll have it. What gangster behavior? Literally everyone in this show when they have a disagreement transforms and fights about it. We are shown a scene prior to this of Fuwa finding out about there being a chip implanted in him, and his response is...

To get angry. Transform, and try to assault Thouzer. All debates in Kamen Rider are handled by Brute strength. So I'm not following your line of thinking since that's just tokusatsu. You've completely erased the fact that Aruto was in the room. He went with MCIT, and at no point thought that he should get the police involved the moment they had footage of the bribe. He chooses to circumvent the law, and show the evidence on live television. It's weird how you're putting all of the weight and responsibility on the machine. When the entire competition series has all of the machines being duped or outright sabotaged. The entire arc we are on shows Humagear slowly ruining HIDEN's reputation purely because of Gai. This episode is no different. I don't know why you had to single MR.Che.ck It Out out of this entire miserable arc, but alright.
EDIT:
[ The character is just bad writing. Out of universe. He's a stereotype among all stereotypes who of course has to get angry and willingly transform to fight which is just terrible. In-universe. He makes no sense. The show is telling us he was programmed with this personality which is worse for HIDEN because it's literally their fault for his outburst.]

(Sidenote 1. The Dodo Magia is the only Magia shown willingly used by Humagear. Little Assassin, Ikazuki, and MCIT all choose to transform using it.)
(Sidenote 2. I don't want to defend a walking stereotype character like MCIT. He was cringe enough for me to see and hear.)
User avatar
Connie_Edogawa
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Posts: 1069
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:55 pm
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer
Location: Aperture Science Enrichment Center.

Re: KR Zero-One 28 released

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

dunno if anyone else noticed, but I like that the design for Yaiba's raider form looks like her Valkyrie base suit with kaijin style stuff on it instead of Rider armor. like the legs and mouth match up. reminds me of
Spoiler
Baron's kaijin form toward the end of Gaim being like a monstrous take on his rider design.
User avatar
WannaFantaMan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:19 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Legends of Tomorrow
2nd Favorite Series: Boku no Hero Academia
Dreamy: I have too many to list xD
Favorite Actor?: Kevin Conroy
Favorite Band: Hanson
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)
Quote: AH, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! My mortal enemy!
Type: ESFJ Provider
Location: Tyria
Contact:

Re: KR Zero-One 28 released

Post by WannaFantaMan »

Only thing that kept this from being a 5/5 for me was the usual bullshit involving Mr. 1000%. Even more so since it looks like he's gonna be giving Fuwa a power up and we all know how badly that plan back fired the last time he did that. I MEAN DOES THIS PRICK EVER LEARN!?!?!? I also had nooooooooooooo idea WTF I was watching for a quarter of the episode...which is always fun IMO xD
Image
User avatar
DeMatgic
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:43 pm
Male: Yes
Quote: Busters, ready... GO!
Type: INFP Healer

Re: KR Zero-One 28 released

Post by DeMatgic »

Neat little maybe callback around 16:12, the manga on the left monitor looks like the same one from E5

I don't have anything else to say, really
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”