KR Zero-One 32 released

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun May 03, 2020 7:46 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
79%
☆☆☆☆
16%
☆☆☆
5%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 19
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: KR Zero-One 32 released

Post by takenoko »

Mighty Action X wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:06 am On a different note. I'm still waiting for Horobi to actually use his katana in combat.
You know when he does, it'll be good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMX7k3qsnBk
DeMatgic
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Quote: Busters, ready... GO!
Type: INFP Healer

Post by DeMatgic »

Mighty Action X wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:06 am On a different note. I'm still waiting for Horobi to actually use his katana in combat.
Eventually.

EDIT: I realized after posting that what I said counts as unreleased stuff so whoops.
Mighty Action X
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: "Fast means going slowly without interruptions."
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Mighty Action X »

Wait, I just realized now. Didn't both Gai and Horobi said that humans can be hacked too as long as something like a chip in their heads is hooked. Then how about those that are using ZAIA Specs? Aren't they also proned to be hacked especially by the Ark? Remember, the best destroyer of humanity is humanity itself, we've been doing that over the last 100,000 years since we came into existence. That would also make sense that the Ark and MetsubouJinrai didn't make any move when Humagears were recalled as the Ark would expect that Aruto will protect the Humagear data. Meanwhile, the distribution of ZAIA Specs will further spread and the Ark will just wait for the oppurtunity to pounce.
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!

Post by hiro9796 »

Mighty Action X wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:10 am Wait, I just realized now. Didn't both Gai and Horobi said that humans can be hacked too as long as something like a chip in their heads is hooked. Then how about those that are using ZAIA Specs? Aren't they also proned to be hacked especially by the Ark? Remember, the best destroyer of humanity is humanity itself, we've been doing that over the last 100,000 years since we came into existence. That would also make sense that the Ark and MetsubouJinrai didn't make any move when Humagears were recalled as the Ark would expect that Aruto will protect the Humagear data. Meanwhile, the distribution of ZAIA Specs will further spread and the Ark will just wait for the oppurtunity to pounce.
Indeed it is, I mean, it was said that you need to have use ZAIA Spec to become Raiders but Yua already had the chip in her brain so it does not matter for her. Though, there's discrepancy for Nikaidou Teruo because he never wear anything like that. Plus, Horobi did implied in episode 23 that Gai would feel the might of Ark. Most of the raiders had ZAIA Spec and it does make sense to be hacked since the first rival looked like his mind was not feeling himself, even for the pressure of winning.
Mighty Action X
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: "Fast means going slowly without interruptions."

Post by Mighty Action X »

hiro9796 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:01 am
Mighty Action X wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:10 am Wait, I just realized now. Didn't both Gai and Horobi said that humans can be hacked too as long as something like a chip in their heads is hooked. Then how about those that are using ZAIA Specs? Aren't they also proned to be hacked especially by the Ark? Remember, the best destroyer of humanity is humanity itself, we've been doing that over the last 100,000 years since we came into existence. That would also make sense that the Ark and MetsubouJinrai didn't make any move when Humagears were recalled as the Ark would expect that Aruto will protect the Humagear data. Meanwhile, the distribution of ZAIA Specs will further spread and the Ark will just wait for the oppurtunity to pounce.
Indeed it is, I mean, it was said that you need to have use ZAIA Spec to become Raiders but Yua already had the chip in her brain so it does not matter for her. Though, there's discrepancy for Nikaidou Teruo because he never wear anything like that. Plus, Horobi did implied in episode 23 that Gai would feel the might of Ark. Most of the raiders had ZAIA Spec and it does make sense to be hacked since the first rival looked like his mind was not feeling himself, even for the pressure of winning.
My other argument over this is also Gai's sudden lost of calm and his recent brash decisions. It's kind of unnatural that from that controlled and calm schemer, he had turned impatient and aggressive. I think he's already hacked given that he often use ZAIA Specs.
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!

Post by hiro9796 »

For once he did said 100%, not as an argument against someone and Yua noticed that.
windfall
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by windfall »

So I guess Aruto does have a backup key for every single humagear after all...

Anyways, plenty of issues in this episode, but I suppose it was relatively watchable. Honestly though, watching the riders beat each other meaninglessly has gotten tiresome. What's the point of all this if nothing changes week after week?

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”