KR Zero-One 35 released

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun May 24, 2020 7:30 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
50%
☆☆☆☆
25%
☆☆☆
25%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 12
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: KR Zero-One 35 released

Post by takenoko »

ViRGE wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 2:20 am Speaking of which, is TV-Nihon planning to sub the recap episodes? I know those tend to be dialog heavy, and some of the staff has expressed an intense dislike for them in the past...
Depends. If there's like zero new footage, probably not? But if they make an effort to make the recap fun, maybe? Will I like it either way? Probably not.

/me sits back in his chair and thinks back to Ryukendo or Rescue Force recap episodes
BreadToku
Gabu

Post by BreadToku »

Huge missed opportunity not to have a whole bunch of different Magears and Raiders fighting each other during the big Metsubojinrai VS ZAIA brawl. It would have been cool to see things like the Mammoth Magear clashing with the Buffalo Raider, the Ekal Magear tangling with the Lion Raider etc etc. You have all those monster suits lying around, why not make some use of them?!
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Post by TypicalStandUser »

I'll just see those recaps for Noa Tsurushima with her hair down.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

takenoko wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 7:30 pm
Also, Metal Cluster being able to create platforms is tremendously cool and overpowered. So why isn't Zero-One just wrecking everyone else?
I'm guessing because Ark isn't in control. That's when MCH was crazy with his swarms and stuff. Aruto is still learning. It's still powerful but not as efficient as having a computer in charge.

Notes:

-One thing that I wish they'd fix about Rider stories is the lack of meaningful battles. I hate seeing Gai or Horobi just walk away and other characters just letting them.
Horobi hasn't been doing much evil in recent eps. Even kidnapping that humagear was done because he wanted Ikazuchi's data. Thouser was the one who bought an army to his door step. And speaking of Golden Boy, they let him go because he is literally not a threat anymore. He has an image to maintain so he's not going to do anything openly villainous. He's also been beaten by every other rider at this point. Seriously, what is he going to do?
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

Xirix wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 11:09 am Ah, the japanese do seem to love their puns don't they? Despite like, 90% of puns not being funny.
Really? I guess I'm like Isamu then; the times when I understand the pun, I always start laughing. They just seem that funny to me.
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

Different people, different sense of humor. There no joke that isn't funny, it is just unfunny for some people, but there always be at least one who'll like it.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”