Shooting Special released

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:19 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
33%
67%

Total votes: 6
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Shooting Special released

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

Last week's rating: 2.5 / 5 (6 votes)

Alt Title:
Xirix
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Goseiger

Re: Shooting Special released

Post by Xirix »

Geh, not gonna lie, didn't think much of this one, thankfully it was only 10 minutes. The President recaps were fine because it was a lot of Aruto talking with weirdo-Izu, this one was just jarring, especially re-using scenes and dubbing over them badly.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I assume they had to make these remotely and had even less to work with than the other ones.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

So what's next week? The Presidents and Shooting specials were announced in advance. Has Toei said what they're airing for the next couple of weeks?
Catastrophe wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:50 pm I assume they had to make these remotely and had even less to work with than the other ones.
I would think they've all been made remotely, no? Toei went from full production to a full shutdown; I'm not aware of an intermediate period.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

The next two week are the occupation special, I'm guessing Aruto is just going to describe each of the Humagears to Fuwa? (We're super skipping those by the way). Also it's part 1 so it'll probably be a two parter. That'll take us halfway through June at least.
Monkeyjb1988
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Quote: Time is the fire in which we burn.

Post by Monkeyjb1988 »

Catastrophe wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:50 pm I assume they had to make these remotely and had even less to work with than the other ones.
I would think they've all been made remotely, no? Toei went from full production to a full shutdown; I'm not aware of an intermediate period.
[/quote]

Maybe they meant that they were able to cheat more with Izu and Aruto in the Humagear "Matrix" (real name escapes me). I didn't see it yet so I don't know what's up.
takenoko wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:55 am The next two week are the occupation special, I'm guessing Aruto is just going to describe each of the Humagears to Fuwa? (We're super skipping those by the way). Also it's part 1 so it'll probably be a two parter. That'll take us halfway through June at least.
THANK YOU!!! I love Zero-One but the constant explanation of what a Humagear does at each job is mildly grating. I may watch it on TTFC and fast forward parts but I won't go out of my way (may just find an actual episode of Zero-One to watch 😅)

Incidentally, now I know why the tweet for this release said "heavy edit".
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

Honestly clip shows had become annoying at this point around with no new footage for 5 straight segments but like I said before, we can't blame Toei for making this bullshit for Zero One series when Coronavirus 19 is infecting and killing everyone, thus halting production for getting new footages to work properly for this, Kiramager and other series. So yeah, keep that in mind when giving the overall rating for Zero One because unlike what happened during production year with Hibiki, its this virus that contribute the production staffs to ruin this, not the people themselves made it on purpose.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

Funny how they redub scenes from previous episodes. I don't know how they could have done it in others ways.

I wish there wasn't all those cuts because it might open the way for TV-Nihon completely editing episodes instead of just subbing them because you know, pushing boundaries.
I do understand how continuous clips shows are annoying, but at least they're trying to use them to advance the plot a little (like previous episode with the Ark, unless it become contradicted by the show after, which I doubt).
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

aww... your skipping the next two. sad face...
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

Well, can't say I'm surprised. Sometimes, it feel like they got tired of Toku shows or are super busy with a lot of stuffs so they want to cut things as much as possible to avoid burn out or something.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Honestly I'm impressed Toei is making clipshows at all instead of just airing repeats.

Hell, if it hadn't only just come out on DVD, I'd have suggested maybe airing Reiwa The First Generation over 4 weeks or something, as a special TV event.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I guess the clip shows are to keep the interest up in the current show. I don't know what airing re-runs would do to the timeslot.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

The current Precure show has been running reruns so Toei isn't completely against the idea of doing reruns instead of clip shows.

There are ways to make clip shows interesting but with these Zero-One clip shows, it looks like Toei is doing typical clip shows.
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”