Kiramager Episode 12 released

MagiRanger Deux
Forum rules

Kiramager Wiki Link

< Ryusoul | Mashin Sentai Kiramager | Zenkai >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:24 am

☆☆☆☆☆
57%
☆☆☆☆
36%
☆☆☆
7%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 14
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Kiramager Episode 12 released

Post by HowlingSnail »

midorininger wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:13 am um i thought Dekapink was married to Deka Green?
The characters are. In real life she's married to Break.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

midorininger wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:13 am Im kind of wondering if his human form is a hologram/disguise akin to the Jyumen, but this explains his huge strength and carrying Sayo around.
Oh yeah. I don't know how hard that is to do in real life, but that looked really impressive. Good job on the actor for doing that
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

My new theory: Kiramager is a test balloon for having a Super Sentai with a female red and totally soap opera story lines. The team will have three females (Red, Pink and Yellow) and three males (Blue, Green and White). They can only transform in pairs and their pairing transformation will be weak if the two are having a fight. The strongest pairings will occur if the two Sentai like each other. This can lead to episodes where:

* Two Sentai are forced by circumstances to henshin together and are unexpectedly super strong and then get teased about it for several episodes.

* Two sentai who act super close henshin together and the result gets embarrassingly pwn-ed leading to one of the sentai confessing that they secretly hate the other.

* Two sentai who hate each other are trapped together and must talk out their differences before they can henshin together and have a chance to break out the trap.

----

Something I saw elsewhere: "If you listen closely during the kiss you can here Makoto screaming in the background."
WannaFantaMan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Legends of Tomorrow
2nd Favorite Series: Boku no Hero Academia
Dreamy: I have too many to list xD
Favorite Actor?: Kevin Conroy
Favorite Band: Hanson
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Fallout 4 and Elden Ring
Quote: AH, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! My mortal enemy!
Type: ESFJ Provider

Post by WannaFantaMan »

Good episode overall. REALLY like the color scheme for the Silver suit this time. It's just flows really well together IMO.
Mighty Action X
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: "Fast means going slowly without interruptions."
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Mighty Action X »

HowlingSnail wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:48 am
Mighty Action X wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:18 am Trivia. Takamichi is the first Sentai Ranger that kissed a female ranger. In the power ranger counterpart, the first to do this was Tommy Oliver.
If you wanna get meta, Deka Pink and Deka Break are married. And frankly I refuse to believe nothing has happened at some drunken wrap party.

I did enjoy all the memes with Makoto-niichan and Alain-sama though.

I wonder actually if the kiss was shot before lockdown. We know Takamichi had already shot stuff, and I feel like it's something they wouldn't wanna do now.
What I mean is onscreen kiss scene. Despite DekaPink and DekaGreen being a couple and eventually getting married in the Super Sentai universe, the two of them never kissed. Hell, even the parents of the Magirangers, both Rangers too and are married onscreen for a long time, were never seen kissing onscreen. Even MagiShine and MagiBlue when they got married were never seen kissing.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Mighty Action X wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:46 pm
HowlingSnail wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:48 am

If you wanna get meta, Deka Pink and Deka Break are married. And frankly I refuse to believe nothing has happened at some drunken wrap party.

I did enjoy all the memes with Makoto-niichan and Alain-sama though.

I wonder actually if the kiss was shot before lockdown. We know Takamichi had already shot stuff, and I feel like it's something they wouldn't wanna do now.
What I mean is onscreen kiss scene. Despite DekaPink and DekaGreen being a couple and eventually getting married in the Super Sentai universe, the two of them never kissed. Hell, even the parents of the Magirangers, both Rangers too and are married onscreen for a long time, were never seen kissing onscreen. Even MagiShine and MagiBlue when they got married were never seen kissing.
I know what you mean. But that's not what I meant. That's why I clearly said that that's what I meant.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
Mighty Action X
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: "Fast means going slowly without interruptions."
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Mighty Action X »

HowlingSnail wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:28 am
midorininger wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:13 am um i thought Dekapink was married to Deka Green?
The characters are. In real life she's married to Break.
Yeah, but before that, she was married to Red Racer.
Zerato
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Drive
2nd Favorite Series: Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger
Favorite Band: Starset
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: The guy who will bring about the end of the world...unless you give me a sandwich.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Zerato »

I really enjoyed this one. Takamichi seems like he'll be a fun character. One thing that worries me though is will they explain why he looks like a human or will it be completely ignored? I wouldn't be surprised if they ignore it, though I'll still be disappointed.
KR
Seen: Kuuga, Agito, 555-Ex-Aid; Amazons
Dropped: Build, Saber
Now: Ryuki, Gotchard
Fave: Drive

SS
Seen: Jetman, Dekaranger, Boukenger-Zyuohger; Akibaranger
Dropped:: Kyuranger, Kiramager
Now: King-Ohger
Fave: Kyoryuger
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I'm sure they'll explain it. Kiramager has been good with this shit so far.
indestructibleman
There are five lights!
There are five lights!

Post by indestructibleman »

There was no windchime sound when Takamichi laughed, so even aside from looking human he's not like Mabushina or the other Crystalians we've met.
CheetahLynx
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Engine Sentai Go-Onger

Post by CheetahLynx »

indestructibleman wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:55 pm There was no windchime sound when Takamichi laughed, so even aside from looking human he's not like Mabushina or the other Crystalians we've met.
Maybe he's adopted?
CheetahLynx
I was gonna list all the series I've watched but there's a 255 character limit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh well.
Sinkuu
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Quote: Let's make it Showy!

Post by Sinkuu »

I like him so far, I think the arrogance is gonna be comeuppance.

I mean, you can see that Mabushiina is.... ROYALLY pissed at him. 8)

YYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

CheetahLynx wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:45 am
indestructibleman wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:55 pm There was no windchime sound when Takamichi laughed, so even aside from looking human he's not like Mabushina or the other Crystalians we've met.
Maybe he's adopted?
That's what my money is on. Maybe Pineapple Boss's nephew or something...

Return to “Mashin Sentai Kiramager”