Kiramager Episode 07 released

MagiRanger Deux
Forum rules

Kiramager Wiki Link

< Ryusoul | Mashin Sentai Kiramager | Zenkai >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun May 03, 2020 8:07 pm

★★★★★
43%
★★★★
29%
★★★
29%
★★
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 14
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Kiramager Episode 07 released

Post by Lunagel »

ViRGE wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:43 am
-Here's the interesting bit, Garuza is the Japanese spelling for the "gard" part of Utgard-Loki, a Jotun who owned a castle in Jotunheim
I think a lot of the Jotunheim/Norse stuff had already been pointed out. But this is the first time that anyone has noted that there's a Loki connection in the names. Neat!
It's just a name, Utgard-Loki is completely unrelated to Loki. I don't think they ever even meet in the old myths.
BreadToku
Gabu

Post by BreadToku »

ViRGE wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:43 am Admittedly Toei will do an anniversary project for the flimsiest of reasons, but 45 isn't really a big anniversary, is it? I'm not expecting much until the big 50 in 2026.
I'm at the very least expecting something special to commemorate Gokaiger's 10-year anniversary next year.
JustiFanV2
7X

Post by JustiFanV2 »

ViRGE wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:43 am
JustiFanV2 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:18 am So admittedly I'm kind of pulling this one out of my arse, but sometimes I wonder whether at least one factor in the more simplistic monster costumes is that they might be intentionally scaling back a little to save their creative juices for the big 45 next year. Same with there not really being any proper collectible gimmick this season: have a smaller toy line this year, let kids and their parents save a bit of cash for when the anniversary toys go all out.
Admittedly Toei will do an anniversary project for the flimsiest of reasons, but 45 isn't really a big anniversary, is it? I'm not expecting much until the big 50 in 2026.
I would normally be inclined to agree, however it seems to me as though Sentai likes to put more emphasis on the 5-year anniversaries rather than the 10-year ones. Remember that the 35th was Gokaiger which was celebration overload, whereas Zyuohger for the 40th... not so much aside from the Gokaiger appearance in two episodes. Zyuohger as a whole didn't seem to do a lot out of the ordinary, kind of why I always thought Kyuranger would've suited the 40th anniversary better.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

Lu-Pat had all the anniversary vibes. I don't mind the Goranger references with the masks. I just love how much from each episode is being carried to the next episode. Nothing in this episode is out of left field or feels like it's just going to be one episode only.

Return to “Mashin Sentai Kiramager”