Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: KR Saber Promo released

Post by takenoko »

hiro9796 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:11 pm I know nitpicking is pointless now since toys are in production, but just had to say it. Really though, I wish Toei give a bit more thought about the naming sense here. If the secondary rider associates with water primarily, it could have been Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer, Clifford, Neptune, or Atalua for example. Otherwise, give an element neutral name identical to saber. Oh wait, is Blades supposed to be that?? Can't they call him Bite or Scratch or Scar, you know because he's a lion or something. It wouldn't sounded so off if the naming options for everyone other than the main rider isn't restricted to the sword theme. Oh man, I don't know what's right anymore. Let's just get through with it.
All the Rider names are sword-themed or sword-related though...
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Kamen Rider o0_darkbladeX_0o.
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

By the way, somebody suggest this new season major reference is to Anime Bleach. Not that I know what it is all about though and what similarity to refer to.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

hiro9796 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:25 pm By the way, somebody suggest this new season major reference is to Anime Bleach. Not that I know what it is all about though and what similarity to refer to.
Sounds like something I'd have to take a massive grain of salt with. Perhaps even a large McDonald's fries worth

Return to “Kamen Rider Saber”