Zenkaiger 10 released

Covid Sentai Singleranger
Forum rules

Zenkaiger Wiki Link

< Kiramei | Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger | DonBro >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon May 24, 2021 3:04 am

☆☆☆☆☆
56%
☆☆☆☆
25%
☆☆☆
6%
☆☆
13%
No votes

Total votes: 16
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Zenkaiger 10 released

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

Last Zenkaiger's rating: 3.89 of 5 (18 votes)

Alt Title: What's wrong with people in this world

Sounds like SDtopia is going to be an animated episode. So many clever ways to avoid live actors!

Does no one have a damn clock in this world

Man, Sentai sure is all about enabling people's idiosyncracies, even if one of them is a gun-wielding pirate that fires indiscriminately into a crowd of people. What exactly are we trying to teach kiids these days???

Idly wonders if they'll explain why SD brothers are Shinkenger and OhRanger based

Got to admit, it was fun watching Tsuukaizer destroy that car

Wait, is it day or night at the end? Assuming Zox slept a full night and got up during day in Japan, then when the MOTW is defeated, it's night again...

So that couple at the beginning, I really wish their names were listed in the credits. I'm really curious if the guy is a stunt actor
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Re: Zenkaiger 10 released

Post by Aeikozz »

Okay so setchan runs on electricity... does that mean the robots don't run on electricity?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Aeikozz wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:49 pm Okay so setchan runs on electricity... does that mean the robots don't run on electricity?
I mean they eat, so I guess they're based on chemical electricity. Secchan is battery powered I guess
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

takenoko wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:16 pm
Aeikozz wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:49 pm Okay so setchan runs on electricity... does that mean the robots don't run on electricity?
I mean they eat, so I guess they're based on chemical electricity. Secchan is battery powered I guess
I think they're like, organic robots like in that one episode of Futurama
ryujin
Gabu
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Zero
Dreamy: Matsuyama Mary
Favorite Actor?: Masahiro Inoue
Favorite Band: SCANDAL
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: PS4
Quote: R/B is just ORB without the O and Tiga is just Taiga without the A ... tabun :P
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by ryujin »

Monster of the week gets shot immediately, that made me laugh lol!

I love how Tsuukai isn't the usual boyscout type of Ranger, he's not in it to save the world, glad the siblings have an actual mission of their own.

Flint suggesting to off the remaining sleeping members lol!

Give this a 4.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

well if Zox is meant to homage Gokaiger, if you recall, "we may be super sentai ... but we ARE pirates first." and they werent into protecting the world they were merely after the greatest treasure in the universe and the grand powers, but by obtaining those powers they came to like the earth. with Tsuukaiser ... well he cant join yet. why? last week he showed off his shinken form. this week it was his ohran form. next week we'll see his mecha, and after that he may join. im betting thats the formula they are following since its the typical "evil" ranger format, but will join them later or they just get his powers.

anyways, i have seen ohranger, and i dont quite get his ohran form, is it just to capitalize on how ohranger had somewhat super powered bodies when in their suits? i didnt consider them a melee focused team. then the curse of SD world. is that to say if you stay there too long you become SD? they werent clear on the curse. and Kaito really should have told him, "youll know when youve found the tojitendo with the SD world gear since he'll be SD himself. the tojitendo MOTW is heavily based on the world he is from." and that would solve that.

and yeah just because its midday all day, (wouldnt 4 suns cook the earth?) doesnt mean that the clocks are stuck on loop for only midday hours, and even if so, a timer solves the problem, HELL even an hour glass would fix it.
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

midorininger wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:50 pm and yeah just because its midday all day, (wouldnt 4 suns cook the earth?) doesnt mean that the clocks are stuck on loop for only midday hours, and even if so, a timer solves the problem, HELL even an hour glass would fix it.
Kid logic, if the sun's still up, it must still be afternoon
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

midorininger wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:50 pm anyways, i have seen ohranger, and i dont quite get his ohran form, is it just to capitalize on how ohranger had somewhat super powered bodies when in their suits? i didnt consider them a melee focused team.
I guess they wanted to emphasis the strength (chouriki) from the Oh Power? Feels weird since there are other series that have clear martial arts themes that they could have used instead. Is there an OhRanger dance, maybe that's what they wanted
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

takenoko wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 3:04 am < Previous
Wiki
Next >

Does no one have a damn clock in this world
Didn't Zyuran checked Kaito wrist watch and said it is still noon? Same as Kaito check his wrist watch and said he had lunch hours ago which means watch was still showing noon, I think middays power was effecting clocks as well since it probably stuck at midday though they didn't explain it properly.

On unrelated note who else thinks the big bad wall and the bird are actually Kaito's parents? I just get that kind of vibe for some reason.
Ashki
Mega
Favorite series: no such thing
Dreamy: Mele
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Ashki »

Two episodes in and I'm already loving Flint. She's a genius and actually has a personality. Unlike her brother who acts like everything's one big game. And it looks like next episode will be pretty Flint-heavy, so I'm looking forward to it.

As far as the brothers go, they said they made some sort of mistake, so it's likely they tried to steal a relic or committed some other crime that resulted in their transformation. The fact that this mistake wasn't explained on-camera means either the pirates don't know themselves what they did wrong, are reluctant to admit what they did, or we're meant to find out in the episode with SDworld - probably with one of the Zenkaigers being turned SD.

While I'm not a big fan of Tsuukaiser thus far, it is pretty refreshing that we have both an evil ranger and an antihero ranger in the same series. Watching him rampage is rather entertaining. However, I can't see them allowing this to continue for very long, as it complicates battles too much. Instead, I'm predicting Flint will put an end to it next episode, considering what we see in the previews. She definitely seems to be the brains of the crew.
Fave | Least Fave Series so far
KR: AgitΩ or Zero-One | Drive
SS: unsure | Maskman
UM: Nexus | Ultra Q
Sentai: Akiballion: Battlemaids of Akihabara | Buddha Man
Other Toku: possibly Shinigami no Ballad | probably Sci-Rop
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

takenoko wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:50 pm
midorininger wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:50 pm anyways, i have seen ohranger, and i dont quite get his ohran form, is it just to capitalize on how ohranger had somewhat super powered bodies when in their suits? i didnt consider them a melee focused team.
I guess they wanted to emphasis the strength (chouriki) from the Oh Power? Feels weird since there are other series that have clear martial arts themes that they could have used instead. Is there an OhRanger dance, maybe that's what they wanted
my first thought was, maybe ohranger for the gun aspect since Oh-Puncher and the Ole Bazooka were pretty cool. but then no. ohrangers outro had no dance. if they wanted dancing with guns, Kouryuger would have been better. hell even Patran would have worked. although i guess since Ohran works better as a name? in any case, TsuuKaiger just dances no matter what.
Mikadius
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Mikadius »

Okay, if the pirates stole tech from tojitendo and did the rest of the work themselves, why is there a GIANT ZENKAIGER LOGO on the display and on the control stand in their living room/control bridge? I'm wondering whether we'll get an explanation, or it is just "it's for the toys" kind of detail.
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

Mikadius wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:13 am Okay, if the pirates stole tech from tojitendo and did the rest of the work themselves, why is there a GIANT ZENKAIGER LOGO on the display and on the control stand in their living room/control bridge? I'm wondering whether we'll get an explanation, or it is just "it's for the toys" kind of detail.
Possibly because it's the same green screen set as the Zenkaiger underground base
rubius
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Zi-O
2nd Favorite Series: Lupinranger vs. Patranger
Dreamy: Patren Sango/Magine
Favorite Actor?: N/A
Favorite Band: Rider Girls/Chips

Post by rubius »

how can i download this? the torrent links are gone
Finished Shows
Kamen Rider:Heisei Riders - Saber
Super Sentai: From Zyuranger to Kiramager
Other: Justirizer, Rescue Force/Fire

Haven't watched a Tokusatsu I didn't like :mrgreen:
KinCryos
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous

Post by KinCryos »

rubius wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:00 pm how can i download this? the torrent links are gone
that's explained in the thread Why the Rider and Sentai torrents are gone

Return to “Sentai-Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger”