Wiki Link

< Ryuki | Faiz | Blade >
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

KR 555 30 released

Post by Phoenix512 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Faiz_30

So I think I know why Kusada is just a dick to everyone, it's because he wants a bro but he can't get one. Takumi and Kiba are bros and Kaido and Keitarou are bros as well. With everyone becoming bros except for Kusada, it can make a person feel left out. So at that point, Kusada is like "If I can't have a bro or ho, then no one can have one." It makes so much sense now.

DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/W
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: When in doubt, Rider Kick.

Re: KR 555 30 released

Post by DereklBarona » Sun May 05, 2013 6:58 am

I dunno, I think he's just a dick. I've watched through this show twice now and it's always felt just like his entire thing is "Be a dick to everyone and try to get Mari on my side."

Then again, I admit that I'm severely turned off to his character BECAUSE of how much of a dick he is, so I've genuinely never tried to look past the surface level. I've just never gotten that sense of "He's a jerk to people, but there's some legitimate good guy under there" that Takumi has going for him.

OOOKaiser
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
omg are u a girl?: Yes

Post by OOOKaiser » Sun May 05, 2013 8:49 pm

DereklBarona wrote:I dunno, I think he's just a dick. I've watched through this show twice now and it's always felt just like his entire thing is "Be a dick to everyone and try to get Mari on my side."

Then again, I admit that I'm severely turned off to his character BECAUSE of how much of a dick he is, so I've genuinely never tried to look past the surface level. I've just never gotten that sense of "He's a jerk to people, but there's some legitimate good guy under there" that Takumi has going for him.
I agree. But I don't think there isn't any good side in him. He's just a dick.

HW-DiEnd
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Luka Milfly
Favorite Actor?: Anna Nagata
Favorite Band: Motörhead
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Yorozuya Gin-Chan
Quote: "The world is a lonely place,you're on your own..."

Post by HW-DiEnd » Sun May 12, 2013 8:49 pm

OOOKaiser wrote:
DereklBarona wrote:I dunno, I think he's just a dick. I've watched through this show twice now and it's always felt just like his entire thing is "Be a dick to everyone and try to get Mari on my side."

I agree. But I don't think there isn't any good side in him. He's just a dick.
Everyone has a good side...

oh wait...Masato is an exception.

Return to “Kamen Rider 555”