Kamen Rider 555 Series Discussion (Beware Spoilers inside)

Currently remastering with DVD rips
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Ryuki | Faiz | Blade >
Xucalfer
There are four lights!
There are four lights!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hiyori Kusakabe
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: World of Warcraft

Re: Kamen Rider 555 Series Discussion (Beware Spoilers inside)

Post by Xucalfer »

Kiba's Orphenoch form I like.
CbGreiga
Favorite series: Agito
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by CbGreiga »

Does anyone know the ep when Takumi uses the Delta Gear? I want to use it for an Amv.

Also, what do you think was the best insert song?
Wolf-man
7X

Post by Wolf-man »

I don't remember Takumi ever using the Delta gear. I don't think he did. I could be wrong it has been a while since I have watched the series.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

He did once, I forget what episode but it was after it was reveled that he was an Orphenoch
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
shinichi_sama
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Blade and Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva and Faiz
Dreamy: Kotoha!!
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima!!
Favorite Band: ~ uverworld ~
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: vocaloid~ fourze~
Quote: ~ sore dake da ~
~ 宇宙キタ~~~~~~~ ~

Re: Kamen Rider 555 Series Discussion (Beware Spoilers insid

Post by shinichi_sama »

Takumi did transform into Delta.....
I believe he transformed into delta in episode 38
Onore!

~Dark Kiva is not Evil~
motaku96
It's not even funny
It's not even funny

Post by motaku96 »

Yuka Osada's death in episode 43 has to be the saddest thing I've ever seen. I was so "D'aww" at the beginning of the episode. Practically blushing from YukaxKeitaro. And then to just end it so swiftly. ;_;
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

mateo360 wrote:
m4rc0 wrote:Since he wasn't an Orphenoc, he ran out of Orphenoc DNA and was turned into dust by Kaixa.
I say he deserved it considering his personality. He was Against Takumi being Faiz and framed him on several occasions.
I agree. Is it sad that I was actually happy when Yuji snapped that b-tard's neck? He just made me made throughout the series.
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger

Current:
Kamen Rider Ghost

Trium Shockwave wrote: 3. Having him run around naked is too much even for Japanese TV :D
Yeah, that would be strange even by Japanese standards for pulling odd things out of a hat.

He's still a freak of nature and I'm glad he died the way he did: King food.
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu

Completed:

Current:
Kamen Rider Ghost

As for who my favorite Orphenochs are:

1- Takumi's Wolf Orphenoch form.
2- Kiba's 'Evil' Horse Orphenoch form *seen in episode 49 I think*
3- Mr. J's Crocodile Orphenoch form. *can't help but like the only black guy that speaks English in the series*
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

Netto no Zen-Aki wrote:
mateo360 wrote:Since he wasn't an Orphenoc, he ran out of Orphenoc DNA and was turned into dust by Kaixa.I agree. Is it sad that I was actually happy when Yuji snapped that b-tard's neck? He just made me made throughout the series.

I hated that bastard, but I cringed (still cringe) at the sound of his neck snapping. Shocked it wasn't Kiba or any of the others to do it. Hell, I am shocked anyone was sad that he passed. But now that I watched Cutie Honey I can't stop giggling when he comes on screen. Man, does that actor EVER get to play a role that someone doesn't off.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

It's hard to truly hate him. He was a dick, yes, but it was because he was a petty, jealous thug. He wasn't evil, and did want the destruction of the Orpenochs, even if he didn't do it the most correct way he could. He knew he was going to die, and still attempted to fight of all of Lucky Clover. You can't help but feel something when the gang tries looking for him along the beach, but can't find his body because its turned into ash.

His death in PL was kind of half assed though.
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu

Completed:

Current:
Kamen Rider Ghost

DrowningFishy wrote:
mateo360 wrote:Since he wasn't an Orphenoc, he ran out of Orphenoc DNA and was turned into dust by Kaixa.I agree. Is it sad that I was actually happy when Yuji snapped that b-tard's neck? He just made me made throughout the series.

I hated that bastard, but I cringed (still cringe) at the sound of his neck snapping. Shocked it wasn't Kiba or any of the others to do it. Hell, I am shocked anyone was sad that he passed. But now that I watched Cutie Honey I can't stop giggling when he comes on screen. Man, does that actor EVER get to play a role that someone doesn't off.[/quote]

Kiba Yuji was the one that killed Kusaka. He transformed into Kaixa and snapped his neck. I figured he got his just desserts because I think everyone knows that karma can be a Grade-A B--ch.
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu

Completed:

Current:
Kamen Rider Ghost

Also, this came to mind after I logged off my computer for the night, but does anyone else think the ending of Faiz could have been a bit more sadder?

The way I see it, they could have had Mari, Keitaro and Takumi falling asleep on the hill like they did, but after zooming out, Takumi turned to dust, but he had a smile. And after "JustiPhis" ended, they could have done a quick zoom-in on Takumi's necklace that had the Faiz icon.

That's just my opinion on how they could have ended the series on a sad note, after all, Kiba Yuji and Osada Yuka both died, so showing the main Rider passing away wouldn't be too far-fetched.
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

Netto no Zen-Aki wrote:Also, this came to mind after I logged off my computer for the night, but does anyone else think the ending of Faiz could have been a bit more sadder?

The way I see it, they could have had Mari, Keitaro and Takumi falling asleep on the hill like they did, but after zooming out, Takumi turned to dust, but he had a smile. And after "JustiPhis" ended, they could have done a quick zoom-in on Takumi's necklace that had the Faiz icon.

That's just my opinion on how they could have ended the series on a sad note, after all, Kiba Yuji and Osada Yuka both died, so showing the main Rider passing away wouldn't be too far-fetched.

Kamen Rider is guilty of plenty of sad endings (cept recently okay Decade lived that was sad but differnt thing), but I know of several viewers who do not believe that Takumi died. Either way I like how it was done, it was a very bitter sweet ending.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Most people were angry that it was inconclusive. Takumi was shown to be breaking down towards the end of the series, and he used the gear to transform like 3 or 4 times in the final, which would have aggravated it. Granted, as a complete Orpenoch he would survive longer than Kusaka, but I have a feeling that his lifespan wouldn't be that much longer after the series finished.

Return to “Kamen Rider 555”