XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Kamen Rider 555 23 DVD Released

Post by XIII »

Someone is trying to get into Lucky Clover after the death of Mr J.

Could it be another Orph or could it be an Human who thinks he is the king of kings

Also Kaido gets the wrong end of the stick again, aint it just fun to watch him suffer when he is in love
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Kamen Rider 555 23 DVD Released

Post by Catastrophe »

Surly Kusaka couldn't have seen this working for him.
Kamen Rider
Gabu
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
My boom: Gaim
Quote: おばあちゃんはこう言ってた。天の道を行き、総てを司る男………俺の名は天道総司

Post by Kamen Rider »

Is this the episode where Kusaka waas suppose to rape Mari but the writers decided against it?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Based on the novelisation, didn't that happen later/wasn't it supposed to happen later?
NeoSef
It's not even funny
It's not even funny
Favorite series: KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: KR Ryuki
Dreamy: Yuzuki Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Hiroshi Fujioka
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Spaaaace!
Quote: 'Now we're living on the edge, more like living on a prayer!'

Post by NeoSef »

Kusaka definitely does seem like the type of guy who would do such a thing. Man I hate his guts, it's great to see him taken down a notch by Mari and the Lucky Clover Orphenoch. It was a cool episode overall, I really like all the talky elements to this show. One thing that kind of annoys me about it is that it suffers from a severe case of Inoue-ism, where problems could be easily solved/avoided it the characters just talked to each other rather than change the subject or not say anything at all.

Looking forward to the next episode (this is my first time through 555, really liking it so far).
Ivanhobe
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o
Dreamy: Hana-san
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Mortal Kombat
Quote: "Shut up and eat an umaboshi!" - Inui Takumi

Post by Ivanhobe »

That scene with Kusaka, Mari and Takumi in the rain is one of the reasons i like faiz so much, that kind of dramatic scene is really cool and quite refreshing in a sense. In this case i love how casual Takumi is while tsukasa is losing it, he is kind of like "i am just gonna stand in here catch your punch, and i am not even going to flinch", that casual attitude of Takumi is pure win.

Also Kaido`s hijinks never get old, i mean sure, he suffers, but he does it in a way i can laugh at it without feeling like a monster.
TheLastTatlFan
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Dekaranger/Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger/W
Dreamy: Mao Ichimichi
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kamen Rider/Sentai
Quote: "There is no justice in this battle. There is just a single, pure wish."

Post by TheLastTatlFan »

I was about ready to give up on this series and move on to Blade at this episode, and I nearly did at that scene where Mari was forced to endure the dread.... TEA OF AWKWARDNESS!! (Ness, ness, ness, ness...) But then an action scene happened before the last five minutes of the episode, and I was like "Okay, if the show will have more action I can sit through some more of it." Then Masato tried to join Lucky Clover and I was like "Okay, this could be an interesting plot thread, assuming they don't just drop it like Yuka's struggle with her estranged humanity."

Then that scene in the rain happened, and I was like "I'm definitely seeing this through to the end."

Return to “Kamen Rider 555”