Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Blade
Dreamy: LUKA MILLFY
Favorite Band: 24Herbs
My boom: Happiness
Quote: "Black Wing Sleeping Here Forever"

Anybody crazy about Kamen Rider Blade?

Post by ChelseaChampion »

I mean I am so crazy about the plot I can't help watching scenes of Blade on my phone every now and then. And I HAVE the WHOLE SEASON ON MY PHONE AND LAPTOP. My favourites are from episode 47. Tachibana asking Musuki to take out his Remote Card and then fighting him and subsequently defeating him. When he aproaches Aikawa, he freezes when Aikawa's phone rang. That's another good scene. Another is of when he challenges the Category King later on and he transforms into Jack Form while shooting at the Undead SIMULTANEOUSLY! I like Blade so much. There are many plots of the show I like. Such as Tachibana losing his mind in the beggining even though its an hallucination, Isaka manipulating Garren to make him seal other Undeads, Black Fang plot, Tenouji becoming Kerberos and the last 3 episodes. I wonder if Garren could have stopped Joker if he made it in time in the last episode. Maybe Kenzaki won't have to become an Undead
Drop. Fire. Gemini. Burning Divide
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Re: Anybody crazy about Kamen Rider Blade?

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Maybe me. I just bought SHF Kamen Rider Leangle and Garren Jack Form. pre ordered Kamen Rider Blade Rouze Card Archives, and RAH Kamen Rider Blade King Form, soon if they release Blu Ray sets I might pre order them also
darkmage02
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ryuki
Dreamy: Miu from Fourze
Favorite Band: The GazettE
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: DIGIMON!
Quote: I devour your dreams as I watch you despair.

Post by darkmage02 »

Blade is a very good season, the last of the "Rider series with dark stories". IMO I love how Blade ends, Kenzaki's sacrifice was so selfless and it's sad and tragic and beautiful at the same time. To have been cursed to walk the earth for all eternity to save humanity, that's huge. All other Riders are willing to die to save humanity, but this curse - to be Undead - is worse than death. Since Faiz now sort of like got his own
"continuation" to his story in Kamen Rider Taisen, I'm hoping Blade is next.
Complete. Start Up. 3. 2. 1. Time Out. Reformation.
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

darkmage02 wrote:Blade is a very good season, the last of the "Rider series with dark stories". IMO I love how Blade ends, Kenzaki's sacrifice was so selfless and it's sad and tragic and beautiful at the same time. To have been cursed to walk the earth for all eternity to save humanity, that's huge. All other Riders are willing to die to save humanity, but this curse - to be Undead - is worse than death. Since Faiz now sort of like got his own
"continuation" to his story in Kamen Rider Taisen, I'm hoping Blade is next.
Didn't he got his continuation on Decade? He was frantically cold person after being an Undead.
darkmage02
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ryuki
Dreamy: Miu from Fourze
Favorite Band: The GazettE
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: DIGIMON!
Quote: I devour your dreams as I watch you despair.

Post by darkmage02 »

kyoichikiller90 wrote:Didn't he got his continuation on Decade? He was frantically cold person after being an Undead.
Uhm no. That is more like a cameo thing than an actual continuation like Faiz got. Plus he is deliberately cold as Tsukasa is off-track from what he is supposed to do. All the original Riders decided to antagonize Decade in the finale to push him to destroy Riders and ultimately save every world, but only Kenzaki had the most screen time since the actual actor returned. That's all. He's doing it for the greater good.
Complete. Start Up. 3. 2. 1. Time Out. Reformation.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Blade is good. The first 15 or so episodes are kind of slow, but it really does pick up from there.
andyreal
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: Iwashimizu Luna
Favorite Actor?: Miura Ryousuke
Favorite Band: Aqua Timez
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Ore Sanjou
Quote: Finish what you leaved undone

Post by andyreal »

kyoichikiller90 wrote:
Didn't he got his continuation on Decade? He was frantically cold person after being an Undead.
Nobody being warm after becoming a zombie

Return to “Kamen Rider Blade”