< Faiz | Blade | Hibiki >
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Re: Kamen Rider Blade: Missing Ace Directors Cut Released #2

Post by DrowningFishy »

Chabii- wrote:Well, I watched a few random episodes of it thanks to Cartoon Network, but I could only remember Mutsuki talking to himself and to his belt. I have seen the series ending, and I cried, yes. then again, I cried with Den-O's. o_o;;; I'm planning to watch it along with Faiz (or not) this summer, though.

I cried too, and to be honest I can't bring myself to watch the movie again. It is so much more depressing in my opinion. But then despite watching Blade 3 or 4 times through I can't bring myself to watch the ending twice. ;_; Riders have been so lucky lately to be given happy endings. Okay Decades ending was sad cause it ended in a movie and he wasn't actually dead. :(

555 (Faiz)'s ending was up for grabs I think it depended on the person watching it. IMO it was almost as depressing as Blades.

ARG now I am depressed thinking about this movie.
Spinster
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Survive Forms

Post by Spinster »

I made the unfortunate mistake of watching this IMMEDIATELY after finishing the final episode of the series. I've mentioned several other places that Blade's been my favourite Rider series of the ones I've seen (most of 'em), and I was really enjoying the catharsis of the final episode. The movie ruined all of that for me. It was such a let down compared to resolutions the Riders got in the show.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

That's why I tell people to watch the movies when they appear in theaters in the TV series. Especially in this case, you're supposed to be led to believe that the last episode transitions into the movie initially

Return to “Kamen Rider Blade”