Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Faiz | Blade | Hibiki >
bestkept
Adventure
Favorite series: Kabuto, Drive, Decade, Build, Zero One

Blade vs. other kajins

Post by bestkept »

If Blade would be travelling like Decade, how would he do against monsters of other worlds?

vs. Grongi = ?
vs. Unknowns = ?
vs. Mirror Monsters = ?
vs. Orphenocs = ?
vs. Makamou = ?
vs. Worms = ?
vs. Imajin = ?
vs. Fangire = ?
It is not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me...-Batman
RedBladeLiger
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva

Re: Blade vs. other kajins

Post by RedBladeLiger »

I think Blade would lose against the Mirror Monsters, because they might pop out and go back into the mirrors. He might put off a good fight against the Worms, if he used Mach.
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

blade has the ultimate clock-up killer which is the the time card... no need for mach to match the speed when you can just nullify it
D_B
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Please delete this account.
2nd Favorite Series: Please delete this account.
Dreamy: Please delete this account.
Favorite Actor?: Please delete this account.
Favorite Band: Please delete this account.
My boom: Please delete this account.
Quote: Please delete this account.

Post by D_B »

I read the OP and think the question being asked might be, "So, what if Blade had been the ONLY rider on each of the worlds?"

His journey would have likely ended on Den-O's World. If even a single Imagin escaped to the past, he would not be equipped to track it, much less travel to it.

Ryuki's World is questionable. We never established that *ONLY* riders from that world could travel into Mirror World. It's entirely possible any rider could enter the world for an unknown length of time, so I would not discount Blade on that out of hand.

Hibiki's World would have been hazardous due to the... oddity... of several encounters, and the musical nature of that world, but I'd think Blade could pit his brute power against any amount of subtlety and break even or better.

Now, if the OP actually intended the question "How much of a badass would Blade have been on a Decade style journey, visiting and often assisting that world's existing rider?"... my answer changes alot. Blade is a SERIOUS load of badass to drop on anything.

As a tag-team partner, I'd take Blade or Faiz over anyone else pre-Decade. In fact a Blade/Faiz team up was my dream until Decade started.

FUN stuff to think about!
Please delete this account.

Return to “Kamen Rider Blade”