< Faiz | Blade | Hibiki >
charlie426
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Wizard

Re: Weakest of the Heisei KR?

Post by charlie426 »

I also got a little bored at the start buy after looking at the design of kamen rider chalice i got hooked in and even got hooked up more when i saw kamen rider leangle So later i really became a fan of kamen rider chalice and leangle hehe
Sexy_RoboVoice
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Maskman
Favorite Actor?: Johnny Depp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Tokusatsu
Quote: 'If you can't learn to love yourself... how the hell are you gonna love anybody else?' - RuPaul Charles

Post by Sexy_RoboVoice »

Catastrophe wrote:Blade took me a while to get into. I really didn't enjoy it until about quarter of the way in.
a series should not take ten episodes to get going, that is very often the mistake people tend to make. You need to hit the ground running right from the first episode, you need to hook people's interest right out of the gate, otherwise they might mistakenly write something off without even giving it a second look.
Flying-gg
Adventure
Favorite series: Garo, Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim, Blade
Dreamy: Kaoru
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Flying-gg »

Blade and Faiz remain my favourite, mostly because they were the first KR I watched back when I discovered TV a long time ago.
I never had the feeling of being bored while watching blade, and I did watch it multiple times (maybe 3 or 4). You have to give the show a chance, it is indeed pretty good.

Return to “Kamen Rider Blade”