< Blade | Hibiki | Kabuto >
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Hibiki Freeform RP

Post by Kogashi »

I know everyone says 'Hey, wouldn't a Kamen Rider online RP be cool' nowadays, well here's another... Least the idea of another. I'm trying to get a free form KR Hibiki game started and well, I guess I'm looking for those willing/wanting to help. For those interested, here's where the topic is.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Coloholics_An ... c/7066589/
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog

Re: Hibiki Freeform RP

Post by Kogashi »

For the few who might be interested, please check out the basically completely forum, and let me know if you're interested.

Hibiki: The Appearance of Peace
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog

Post by Kogashi »

... Really? Just, just one person here is interested? ... Well then why not? What would you want me to change about it? Tell me what your problems are with it and I'll see what I can do about fixing those problems. If there isn't a problem and you're not interested I can understand, but if you're interested, don't just drop by and not say anything. How else am I suppose to know how many people will actually take part in it, or if there would even be enough people to make sense even to run it? Do I have to start making extra profiles just to send a spam-link to the RP and hope someone gets interested? Do I have to put this thread somewhere 'more noticeable'?

Or is it because it's me doing this RP? Is it because those who are interested don't like that it's me making this RP on that site? Or maybe those few who actually read threads I start just aren't interested? ... Great now I'm just bitching, sorry - -;
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog

Post by Kogashi »

Well, I've complained and put up links and everything... This is the last time I do so in this forum. It's finally been accepted so, if you join, you could make up to three characters.

Kamen Rider Hibiki: The Appearance of Peace

It takes place 3 years after the end of the series, and includes Oni-counter parts in Europe, America, Africa, and the Middle East. Also included is a group of rouge Oni/Ogres/Djinn, the group Troll.
You ever get the feel that you're not getting told something? Like there's a group of people who keep us safe from things the government would never tell you about? Now imagine that feeling, only you were part of said group.
For years Oni, Ogre, and Djinn have kept the people of the world safe from the giant demons that call themselves Makamou at great personal risks, a little rewards if any. And as of late things have gotten quiet. As such, for the first official time, they plan to gather together, exchange stories, experience each others daily lives, generally enjoy the peace...As false as it is.
Above these warriors are the Head Families, those who believe because they were born from these families, they can decide what the people can know and can't. Their only true goal, unlike the Oni, Ogre, and Djinn, is not to defeat Makamou but instead, to keep up the illusion of peace... But of course, in order for their to be an 'illusion' of peace, there has to be a present danger, known or not.
Do enjoy
Kurenai Wataru
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Onger
Dreamy: Mio Suzuki
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang

Post by Kurenai Wataru »

awesome but only a total of 2 people ?
Kamen Ride : Decade
Climax Form Completed