Help! I'm going nuts!

Ask all tech support and help questions for playing our videos here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
First, check to make sure your file is complete by running it through RapidCRC or checking it with a torrent. If it's incomplete, the torrent will fill in the broken parts.

Don't use Quicktime, Realmedia, or WMP to play our files. Basically, they suck, and you're going to have a bad time.

Use VLC, Gom Player, or Media Player Classic with some codec packs installed.
X-1 Mask
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Kotoha, Luka
Favorite Band: Queen
Quote: Go-Onger gets no love. Maybe that's for the best. Also, please sub Changerion.

Help! I'm going nuts!

Post by X-1 Mask »

Ok, ok. I know just about enough about Torrenting to download the things and play them, and that's about it. I use µTorrent to download and VLC Media Player to watch. Lately, I've been having this problem where I'll be watching and there will be some noise like a broken record, and the file will stop playing. Sometimes the audio will keep going, but the visual just stops. I've tried four times now to watch Gokaiger vs. Gavan, and the farthest I've gotten is about 05:34. It won't let me do any function within the player (except for rewinding it, but that REALLY freaks it out) and it takes a while to even close it. Does this happen to any of you guys? What can I do?

(I've already tried deleting a bunch of stuff on my computer that I didn't need, and that didn't help anything. Sorry.)
Sports Drink Sentai GENKIRANGER

Red - GenkiFruitpunch
Green - GenkiLemonLime
Orange - GenkiOrange
Purple - GenkiGrape
Blue - GenkiRaspberry
And light blue 6th Ranger - GenkiMountain
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Re: Help! I'm going nuts!

Post by XIII »

Which version are you trying to download?
Have you done a CRC check on the file?
Have you tried in another player?
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!

Return to “Playback Help”